The Lumia Black update has began moving to Nokia Lumia mobile phones running Home windows Phone 8 adding an abundance of enhancements, applications featuring. One particular feature is Application Folder.
What’s Application Folder?
Application Folder was produced by Nokia to create your Lumia much more logos, and allows you to definitely group applications and configurations together right into a folder. That folder may then be pinned for your Lumia Start screen like a tile, or utilized through the applications list.
You are able to title your Application Folders any way you like, using the apparent options like Photography, or Social Existence. It is a 1-click gateway into everything’s vital that you you.
Having the ability to add phone configurations to folders makes everyday functions simpler, too. For example, should you travel a great deal and wish to access flight mode, mobile network, Bluetooth and Wi-fi compatability configurations, place all individuals right into a folder in your Start screen.
Quite simply, it is an effective way of keeping the content organised as well as your Lumia much more personal for you, with every folder exhibiting small symbols from the applications contained within to really make it simple to find your applications instantly.
Folders in abundance
Application Folder doesn’t limit you to definitely making only one folder, however, many, where one can store as numerous applications as you desire.
Using Application Folder
- Download Application Folder from Home windows Phone Store (once you have installed Nokia Lumia Black),
- Once installed, you will find Application Folder inside the programs list in your Lumia.
- Developing a new folder couldn’t be simpler tap around the plus icon (+). Title the folder properly, make use of the tick boxes to choose the needed applications or configurations in the next screen and ensure by pressing the tick icon at the end.
- An order where the applications or configurations are displayed inside their folders could be transformed. Pressing around the ‘ordering’ icon right from the applications will help you to freely slowly move the applications or configurations up and lower their email list to fit your preference.
- Finally, having a recently produced Application Folder filled with applications, pin it for your Start screen by tapping around the pin icon.
It is as easy as that!
How would you use Application Folder? Tell us, below.