Thread: 3310, display, games and network problem

cmm
    cmm is offline Registered User

system-error/lock code

m trying to reformat my n7650 because i read from this column that this is how you fix the "system error" problem brought about by memory overload. you should type in *#7370# right? after m suppose to enter my lock code, but i dont know what it is! is there a default lock code. please help! pleeaasse.....

chinadirect is offline Registered User

3310, display, games and network problem

Hi friends,

I am totally new to mobile phone business, I am totally newbie and have a couple of nokia 3310 refurbished phones.

1. Nokia 3310 phone has display problem, after i switch it on, nokia logo comes and then the screen disappear, even though the phone can receive incomming and outgoing calls nothing is shown on the screen. just blank.

secondly during i switch on if i keep press number key 5 for some time, then the phone boots normally and works fine till i switch off.

can you please let me know is it display problem, or software problem.

2. second nokia 3310 phone has some problem with games, batumi, when i choose this game the phone switch off. is it software problem or hardware ??

3. Third nokia 3310 phone has some kind network problem, after i swtich on it log on to network, then show error "change phone line "

4. fourth phone has some kind charging problem, it says reconnect charger even though charger is connected.

Thanks in advance for all you help, if you can help me in any of the above problems, also if you suggest me some good website or tutorial to learn the repair nokia 3310 and 3315

chunkhead is offline Registered User
    For phones 1,2 and 3 they all have bad software! Flash clean files and all should be well! As for the chargng problem, change the chassis with a working one! This will tell you if it's the Power block or the PCB! Also try a flash and see what happens!

marky752000 is offline Registered User
    There is a resistor or a cap that you can remove which will solve the reconnect charger problem.

It's on a web site called central-park.au or something will upload the exact address tomorrow when I am back at work

Regards

Mark

This is it
    http://www.centralpark.net.au/help/reconnectcharger.jpg
    Last edited by marky752000; 01-09-2003 at 12:30 PM.

TokeiLampin is offline Registered User
    for 3310 questions 1&2 almost i do just change the lcd it sound weird but believe me it works... i donno why but if someone learn the current in lcd maybe can explain it to 7650 press the code *#7370# and then 12345 .....can u explain more the third questions coz i cannot understand and to four question try to change the changer socket i means not the charger but the connector

chunkhead is offline Registered User
    @ TokeiLampin

Can you stop telling everyone to change their LCD's! They are expensive and are 9\10 times not the problem!

As for my previous advice, please try and post results!

TokeiLampin is offline Registered User
    aiya chunkhead the problem same like i get laa.. in malaysia the prize of the lcd is so cheap coz i about 3-4dollar with frame

chinadirect is offline Registered User

Mr

Dear Chunk head,

Thanks for your reply, I also think it should be software problem, I have asked my friend in china to send me the flash connector.

as soon as i get them i will flash the phones and let you know the update.

Thanks very much guys.

Thread Information