if you did...
Tell me please the results..

Manipulator
03-12-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by BlackPawn
did someone build this schema?
if you did...

what dejan write you mean here,can you post the schematic here.
dejan is a good guy,he original circuit is always work.

wings
03-12-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by BlackPawn
did someone build this schema?
if you did...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?
REGARDS

BlackPawn
03-12-2002, 10:11 AM
please send me results.....

shelltox
06-12-2002, 01:05 PM
Hi,

Someone can send me the PCB for dejan card reader/writer
tks

nonu_don
13-12-2002, 10:51 AM
plz can anybody mention the use of this writer by dejan in cloning a sim.

what i want is to make my blank silvercard as a simcard 8 using sim emu. plz tell me what is required for that.. i have the ki and imsi using reader by dejan.

Naman

MegaADY
26-12-2002, 10:21 PM
:-D So ....
1. I must assure you that the schematic is working perfectly, if you respect some basic electronics rules : buuild the schematic on a printed circuit board, not drilled testcard ; keep the tracks as short as possible, especial the data-caryng ones ; make sure you respect the values of the components and the soldering directions of the transistors, diodes, etc. I also recomend you to use a sim socket from an old GSM phone, do not try to improvise.
( those from Nokia 51-61xx works fine )

2. Once you have build the circuit you will have to program a Gold or silver waffer
The gold waffer contains a Pic16F84A microprocessor and a 24c16 eeprom . You can program only two clones , due to the lack of space in the uP.
The Silver waffer contains a Pic16F877 uP and a 24c128 eeprom. So, more memory space , more roomspace for storing our Ki's and IMSI's.

3. Mow ... how does this thing works ....
If you want to program a gold waffer , you will need TwinSim ( I attached it here). That program generates you two files ,one for PIC , and one for EEProm. You can write them ONLY in a gold waffer.
If you want to program a silver waffer , you will have to write in that card SimEmu4.10 or SimEmu 5.00 files ... After that , you program the IMSI's and Ki's from your GSM keyboard ...

4 I am in a hurry now ... tomorrow I'll have to drive on a fuckin' snowing road .. so I want to sleep now... I'll be back in 3 days ( I hope so ... there were a lot of accidents those days ... ) and I'll give you step by step instructions ... and every file you need . I want to help you succeed, but now, excuse me , I'm going to meet Peter Pan in The Dreamland ...

Manowar

sorsor
01-01-2003, 01:41 PM
thanks...and enjoy from your trip..

I built the dejan's reader..but he is not working....
i built it without pcb...

if you want I can send you the picture of curcuit thatI built

Manipulator
02-01-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by sorsor
thanks...and enjoy from your trip..

I built the dejan's reader..but he is not working....
i built it without pcb...

if you want I can send you the picture of curcuit thatI built

you just need to re-check your connection.i also build the reader without pcb.i work perfect as simcard reader/writer and mbus for my nokia phone.

blacklisted
03-01-2003, 04:13 PM
n e 1 good in designing pcb can design for the dejan schematics i will try also but not good at translating diags but i always try