View Full Version : PIC 16F628
||Joe
22-02-2002, 12:07 AM
Hi, I have problem with building dejan box
I have PIC 16F628 / 20
I use hex by MTL
I tried different crystal
8mhz - bad box
4mhz - flashing work, but m-bus commands don't work - calculating checksum, F1,...
I have set fuses exactly as write MTL.
I don't know where is a problem, anybody can help me with it?
thx
Pavel
Yasser
22-02-2002, 01:28 AM
Hi Pavel
Try changing the Oscillator fuse to HS instead of XT. It worked for some ppl
Best of Luck....post ur response too
Yasser
masterross
22-02-2002, 02:51 AM
I have the same problem like Pavel ??
please help
Ross
||Joe
22-02-2002, 10:38 AM
thanks for help but I tried change fuse to HS and result is still same /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Pavel
||Joe
22-02-2002, 12:00 PM
Mas bud spatnej krystal, nebo ho zkus zapojit klasicky - z vyvodu krystalu kondenzatory 15-30 pF na zem.
Nektery krystaly bez kapacitni zateze kmitaji na vyssich harmonickych.
masterross
22-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Hi,
I've put 2 - 33p capacitors to the crystal but the same - BAD BOX
Ross
o_MAST
22-02-2002, 02:47 PM
Review your box, my with a pic 16F628-04/p and HS oscillator works fine. With XT oscillator say bad conection.
Bye
masterross
22-02-2002, 04:46 PM
I fixed me problem /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif))
just changed osc from XT to HS
Ross
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.