PDA

View Full Version : -> "Avista-Answering-Machine-for-Nokia-7650" ... powered by NightShade

NightShade
01-12-2002, 03:16 AM
NEW! Answering Machine for Nokia 7650 by avista.ru

Main features of the "Answering Machine" are:
- Answering incoming calls after the predefined time
- Playing one of the prerecorded responses to the phone line
- Recording a voice message
- Pick up and Hang up are possible at any time while AM
is answering the call
- All voice messages are stored locally and are available
at any time
- A special view allows you to manage recorded voice messages
- Caller phone number along with the date and
time of the call are stored

NOTE! In the current version of the "AM" there is a known missing feature - microphone is not muted while answering a phone call. Unfortunately, Nokia doesn't provide a required API at the moment. As soon as this feature will be implemented all registered users will get a free upgrade version of the "AM".

"Answering Machine" is a shareware product. It has 30 days trial period. The price is 15€.

You will be able to purchase the software from the Nokia Software Market in the nearest time.
It is available in English, Finnish, Swedish, German, Russian, Hungarian and Italian languages ...

NightShade Test result :
-------------------------------
Its much better that that 40 Euro Answering machine we know. At the moment the only restirction i saw was recording while talking. The normal "Answering machine" works good. -> Better Sound quality than the other soft and 25 Euro cheper !!! (15 Euro!)

Maybe someone can test what happened after 30 Days ? Date forward ect. and reinstall ...

CloneKing
01-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Better that MTIT AM.

Digitall
07-12-2002, 02:13 AM
Dear NightShade,,,,

what is this file attached it is not .sis , is it replacement registration file or what it is .ace file !!!!!

please advice urgently???
or anyone know please advice?

thanks

Digitall.:confused:

tsangers
07-12-2002, 11:55 AM
Hi Digitall,

I think it contains the .SIS file. You have to unzip it first. That should give you a .ace file. Then use "Winace" to unzip it to give a .SIS file. But I'm not too sure if it is a full version or not.

Digitall
07-12-2002, 06:11 PM
Dear tsangers,,,,

thanks for your help and your reply , but what is winace??!!!

i dont know this prog.

if you have it please post it.

Thanks ,
Digitall

tsangers
07-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Hi again,

Winace is basically a compression prgram just like winzip. But instead of decompressing zip files, it decompresses .ace files.

You can download a 30 day trial version from www.winace.com.

Any problems downloading give me a shout. I think I have the program lying about somewhere on my PC....

capisco
14-12-2002, 02:39 PM
don't u have a crack for it or don't u have the full version plzzz

Shalim
12-02-2003, 07:57 PM

rara
13-02-2003, 11:27 AM
but.. .i listen the voce when a person call me ???.... .. and.. ..callmanager is better or no ?????