PDA

View Full Version : Imei changer for t68/t68i?

Charmot
01-12-2002, 03:54 PM
Is there an imei changer for t68/t68i? Pls let me know:)

cprafferty
02-12-2002, 12:15 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFL ROTFL

There is no 100% working free method of unlocking AND YOU WANT A FREE IMEI CHANGER.

Nurse More Pills.

FEARHQ
02-12-2002, 12:51 AM
Plz dont flame :( There are still newbies in this domain, as hard as it may be for you to believe. I myself know little about this kind of stuff, but I started to learn, and you learn things by asking. I found out that the only way to unlock ericson T65/68i atm is by remote unlocking, unless you want to buy an insanely expensive program. No free methods, no cracked methods afaik, and no IMEI change yet... Hope that helps Charmot

wings
02-12-2002, 01:02 AM
COME ON CPRAFFERTY

HE IS JUST ASKING AND HE DIDNT SAY FOR FREE MAYBE HE DONT KNOW ABOUT LOGS.

AND FEARHQ
IT CAN BE DONE BY LOGS
REGARDS

mickey blue eye
02-12-2002, 01:18 AM
I think you'll find that there is no IMEI even by logs, there is an IMEI section in the logger, which is inactive at present.

wings
02-12-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by mickey blue eye
I think you'll find that there is no IMEI even by logs, there is an IMEI section in the logger, which is inactive at present.

YOUR WRONG .
REGARDS

mickey blue eye
02-12-2002, 01:28 AM
YOUR WRONG

That will interest a few people, not required to do myself so cannot confirm, simply mentioned by a log seller to me on Friday, I stand corrected :D

wings
02-12-2002, 01:42 AM

That will interest a few people, not required to do myself so cannot confirm, simply mentioned by a log seller to me on Friday, I stand corrected :D

T65,T68,T39 WILL Work.

BUT DONT WORK FOR T68i.
USE
ericson unlocker client

FEARHQ
02-12-2002, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the info! What's a cheap place to unlock a T68i or a T200 remotely? Incidentally, are there any datacables for the T200? Didn't find any :(

cprafferty
02-12-2002, 02:23 AM
Cheapest I found was £10 from here (http://www.logosunlimited.co.uk/remote_unlocking.htm) thats for one log

Ericsson T39/ T65 / T68 Unlocker / Upgrader

You can now upgrade the firmware in all Ericsson T68/T68i with our service.

Download the free logger, connect your Ericsson T39, T65, T68, T68i, R520, R500 contact us with payment and unlock your phone!
Prices:
1 to 10 = £10 each
11+ = £8 each
50+ = £5 each

Unlocking requires 1 log
Upgrading requires 1 log

@Charmot is insult intendead having a bad day

@FEARHQ not what I would call a flame To me a flame is a pointless response normally swearing at the posts maker.

@wings you also have a sharp tongue.

cprafferty
02-12-2002, 02:25 AM
Some more info.

Instructions:
Please note: this does not work with the original Ericsson cables, or T68 data transfer cables, nor does it work with USB or Bluetooth connections. We get asked about 10 times a day "does this cable work" or "does that cable work", etc, etc, it only works with the cables we sell or any other Ericsson T28/T28sc unlocking serial cables.

Download the Logger
Contact us with payment for however many logs you require.
Remove the SIM card.
Connect your phone to the com port using a T28 data cable, available here.
Turn phone off.
Dial up your PC or laptop to the Internet.
Turn off any firewalls you have running. (Don't worry we do not steal information from your computer!)
Click on the settings tab and enter the username and password you have been issued with.
Select the relevant com port 1 or 2.
Click on the Unlock tab.
Press Read GDFS.
Press the phones power button when prompted (note that the phone should not turn on).
The server will then communicate with the phone and generate the SIM lock codes and security codes required, note there is a drop down menu with the codes in, many people screw their phone up by entering the first code they see without pulling the menu down!
If there was no response, press stop and try again.
Once successful. disconnect the phone and put SIM card in and turn on.
Press <**< using the left menu button or joystick.
You will now be in the SIM lock menu of the phone, find the line with the closed padlock and that is the one you need to open.
Exit this menu and then type in the relevant code from the program that corresponds with the closed lock.
That's it, the phone should now be unlocked. :o)
Please note:
If the locked menu of your phone (usually NCK, but not always) has a "0" at the top, this means you have zero attempts to unlock your phone!
Do not worry, you can still unlock the phone, but instead of pressing READ GDFS, you will need to press RESET GDFS, this will reset the unlock attempts to 5 or even 8 attempts, at the same time doing a RESET GDFS also generates the unlock codes as when doing READ GDFS.

FEARHQ
02-12-2002, 05:02 AM
8GBP/log ;) Slightly better, but should I trust em? Anyone dealt with these guys?
http://www.mobile-doctor.co.uk/logs/logs.html

mickey blue eye
02-12-2002, 10:41 AM
BUT DONT WORK FOR T68i

That explains it, I was talking too my supplier re the T68i, so not totally wrong.

Pls explain the ericsson unlocker client soloution you mentioned, is this the stand alone unlocker on the market?

Thnks in advance. Have a m8 looking too resurect a T68i with corrupted IMEI.

Charmot
02-12-2002, 11:32 AM
Thanks for all the information guys....im a little bit new at ericsson mobiles....i know i bit more about nokia......

I guess I´ll have to wait until imei change will be available.....

wings
02-12-2002, 11:52 AM
@cprafferty only when i need it :)
@ mickey blue eye no its not.
REGARDS

mickey blue eye
02-12-2002, 12:53 PM
Since wings doesn't seem to want too be more forthcoming, anyone else have any idea what he was referring too?

wings
02-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Since wings doesn't seem to want too be more forthcoming, anyone else have any idea what he was referring too?

OK logger v.6.55 for T39, T65, R520, T68i, T68s, T68M, T200

wings
02-12-2002, 02:18 PM

AND logger v.3.03 for R600 and A3618.

mickey blue eye
02-12-2002, 02:57 PM
@ wings,

this is the std logger sw, which I thought you and I had said doesn't work for IMEI change on the T68i?

Totally confused now.

wings
02-12-2002, 03:24 PM
OK I DIDNT TRY TO CHANGE THE IMEI THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE AND WELL KNOWN IN OUR FIELD SAID ITS WORKING BUT ALSO THE SUPPLIERS OF THE LOGS SAY IT WILL NOT WORK OK...
SO I THINK YOU HAVE TO ASK [email protected] HE SAID THAT ITS WORKING FOR HIM ? (DGGTEAM ) HIS NAME

REGARDS

mickey blue eye
02-12-2002, 07:53 PM
My m8 is going too try the logger and see if it works, simple way too find out for sure, will let you know when he contacts me with the result.

wings
02-12-2002, 08:46 PM
My m8 is going too try the logger and see if it works, simple way too find out for sure, will let you know when he contacts me with the result.

OK

alpha
06-12-2002, 09:17 AM
Ok.

Let's get some facts on the table.

Just removing the SIM-lock (Restricting you to use one specific operator) is easy to do using the Ericsson Unlock Client (v6.55 or whatever).

Some say that it's impossible to change the IMEI of the T68i. I tried that to a T68i recently. The IMEI did change. If I turn it on and press "'#06#", the phone reports the IMEI I changed it to.

So far, all well.
However, when inserting a SIM-card, the phone says "Insert correct SIM". If I enter the SIM-unlock menu "<**<", it says that the phone is locked and that I have zero tries left. No problem you say? Just reset GDFS using the unlock-client. But sorry, the counter isn't reset when trying "Reset GDFS".

What I'm now stuck with is a phone that will not accept ANY sim-card. It might have worked if I removed the SIM-locks before changing IMEIs, but I don't know as I haven't tried that yet.

If anyone know of a way of removing sim-locks now, perhaps flashing the phone with software from another T68i or any other way of chaning IMEIs, please get in touch.

Charmot
06-12-2002, 11:04 AM
U said that u managed to change the imei on t68i....exactly how did u do it?....pls tell us step by step.....:)

alpha
06-12-2002, 02:21 PM
1. Get phone
2. Get cable (SERVICE-cable (marked T28 or whatever), NOT the ericsson data-cable.
3. Download Ericsson Unlock-client
4. Get credits.
5. Start the unlock-client
6. Enter username & password on the "Settings"-page.
7. Turn off phone
8. Connect cable to PC and phone to cable.
9. Select "IMEI change". Action: "Write New IMEI", Enter new imei from a phone currently not banned from operator-network.
10. Press Write IMEI
11. Answer stupid questions that pop up.
12. Power on phone when prompted
13. Wait
14. IMEI changed, now drink to celebrate.

Charmot
06-12-2002, 03:09 PM
Can I write any username and password?....and where can i get the cheapest credit?

wings
06-12-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Charmot
Can I write any username and password?....and where can i get the cheapest credit?

MAN THATS A STUPIED QUESTION !!
REGARDS

Charmot
06-12-2002, 03:55 PM
Sorry Wings....I know understand how this works....when u buy a log u get a username and password whichu can u 1 time:) ....right? But i still want to know where i can buy credits....And does this IMEI changing story with ericsson client really work?

alpha
07-12-2002, 03:02 AM
YES, IT DOES WORK*.

*The phone reports it's new IMEI when pressing *#06#, but it says "Insert Correct SIM" when ANY sim-card is inserted. Removing SIM-locks should probably have been done before the imei was changed.

Charmot
07-12-2002, 11:25 AM
And where can i buy credits for ericsson unlock client?

DJ Binkx
07-12-2002, 03:55 PM
http://www.mobile-doctor.co.uk/logs/logs.html

go there, download the latest logger, send payment via. paypal or nochex whatever.

note the page with the instructions on.

Charmot
07-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Alpha u said that it is possible to change the imei on ericsson t68i....look at this site: http://www.gsmhacking.com/remote/ it says that with the logger 6.55 the only phone that can be unlocked is the t39 and t65 and not to try it with t68x.....so with which logger did u change the IMEI and were did u buy ur logs....

thanks for all the help guys ;)

alpha
08-12-2002, 04:31 AM
I used the Ericsson Unlock Client version 6.50 and bought my logs from UnlocKing.

Charmot
08-12-2002, 09:33 AM
OK! thanks for the information alpha....I will give this a try....can u just give me the homepage for UnlocKing?....how much does he take for a log? ;)

flexasist
09-12-2002, 08:30 PM
OK! thanks for the information alpha....I will give this a try....can u just give me the homepage for UnlocKing?....how much does he take for a log? ;)

www.unlocking.co.uk

alpha u are amazing to have got t68 imei changed. i dont belive you a single bit:D:D:D

j server now runs of gsmhackings and they do not or ever did support t68 imei change on any of there loggers:p

please dont spread flase info on forums!

alpha
10-12-2002, 02:23 AM
I'll try to get a hold of a digital vid-cam so that I can make a movie shoving me pressing *#06# on both phones, and both phones report the same IMEI.

Until then: Wipe your smile.

-Alpha

hongquang
10-12-2002, 10:34 AM
Who have change imei T68 I need buy it :-D :grin: :D

Charmot
10-12-2002, 02:45 PM
I´m waiting for that those cam shots ......How much does unlocKing take for a log?:D :D :D

Charmot
10-12-2002, 03:14 PM
How can u say that u used ericsson unlock client v6.50 when it doesnt have the support to even write a new imei nr....The other loggers have it...but this doesnt...and u tell me that u used this one.....put an attachment with the software here....if u have it..:(

flexasist
10-12-2002, 08:19 PM
How can u say that u used ericsson unlock client v6.50 when it doesnt have the support to even write a new imei nr....The other loggers have it...but this doesnt...and u tell me that u used this one.....put an attachment with the software here....if u have it..:(

:D :p :D

and logs from unlocking are only £5
but if u ring essentialfones up and say flexasist sent you, they will beat that price ;)