PDA

View Full Version : Flashtone 2.2 (again?)

Uncle Meff
24-03-2002, 02:57 PM
Well just downloaded it, and it works fine with ringtone, but i can't change the alert tone with it, i have compared two flash files (original & changed) after changing alert tones and none of the bytes were changed what's wrong? or what am i doing wrong?

HOUSIN ELASKARY
24-03-2002, 07:08 PM
whene i use this program and make update no network and auto bower off any sloution?????
-=HOUSIN- EGYPT=-

Ice Dragon
25-03-2002, 08:44 AM
FlashTONE v2.05 coming out soon. Only available to registered users as free upgrades.
Features:
--Fixed Special/Standard Alert tone bug.
--Fixed "funny" tones when uploaded to flash.
--Fixed continous tone (c,c,c sounds like a long c)
--Fixed Contact Service in 33xx/82xx phones.
--Fixed Alert tone changing in 6210/6250/7110.
--Fixed "Invalid page fault" intermittent error when running program.
--Added a Remove Tone feature.

FlashTONE Pro coming out this April or May. Only available to registered users as free upgrades.
Features from FlashTONE 2.05 plus:
--Built-in flashing routine (FlashBOX incorporated into FlashTONE)
--Built-in FAID setting (no need for BPhreaks logger or Koci Logger)
--Extract tone into RTTL/RTX format. - Do we really need this? Since we can find the RTTL/RTX of the tone from the internet?
--Extract tone uploaded into phone into RTTL/RTX format. (This is more practical since when tones are sent to us, we sometimes want it to send to others even using Logomanager).

You have the feel of the features of FlashTONE 2.02, you will yet find more powerful features of FlashTONE Pro.

Other projects coming up (big discounts given to registered users of FlashTONE):
FlashPIC -- Change the built-in picture messages on your phone supporting picture messaging.

Shopping_Guide
25-03-2002, 09:45 PM
I bet your phone is one of these types :3310 with 5.01/5.11/5.13 or 3330 with 4.30/4.50.
Downgrade it. It will work

anthony
26-03-2002, 02:01 AM
Hi Ice Dragon, I am anthony , I am new comer on this forum . . would you tell me what is the web to be a member as you posted and how to use the Flash tone . I am not familiar with Nokia software. thanks.