octodur
02-12-2002, 10:16 PM
Yes hello another rookie =) Arent we all one from the beggining.
Anyway, i hope someone in here can help me because im pretty lost. Im a old ex hacker that decided to move on to hack/play around with phones. I have a pretty good idea on how to do it and all that.
I have flash cables (that connect to the serial port) and i also bought a m2bus cable since i wanted to use noktool and someone told me it needs m2bus. And i hope that person was right, hehe.
Anyway to my questions. I recently found 2 SiM cards (yes found, didnt steal them :P ) And now i want to unlock them. I have already "destoryed" one with entering wrong PIN code a few times. Now it asks me for PUK code. I dont know if its the same for other countries but im in Sweden.
Is there any program that can show me the PIN or/and the PUK codes ? Or is there a way to bypass them.
All help is apprisiated, and yes flaming to if that makes you feal better. Thanks from me and thanks for this awsome site! Keep it up!
Anyway, i hope someone in here can help me because im pretty lost. Im a old ex hacker that decided to move on to hack/play around with phones. I have a pretty good idea on how to do it and all that.
I have flash cables (that connect to the serial port) and i also bought a m2bus cable since i wanted to use noktool and someone told me it needs m2bus. And i hope that person was right, hehe.
Anyway to my questions. I recently found 2 SiM cards (yes found, didnt steal them :P ) And now i want to unlock them. I have already "destoryed" one with entering wrong PIN code a few times. Now it asks me for PUK code. I dont know if its the same for other countries but im in Sweden.
Is there any program that can show me the PIN or/and the PUK codes ? Or is there a way to bypass them.
All help is apprisiated, and yes flaming to if that makes you feal better. Thanks from me and thanks for this awsome site! Keep it up!