View Full Version : How to Upgrade my 3310
soujith ravi
20-02-2002, 01:06 PM
hai ..
ATTN :Yasser
I would like to upgrade my 3310 s/w with new one is it possible with dejan flasher v1.00b is it possible please
help me .......
Soujith
Yasser
20-02-2002, 04:05 PM
Hi
Yes, its possible. Why dont u make ur life easier by using Rolis 4.77. Its very user friendly and things dont go wrong with it that much.
I personally had difficulity unlocking a 3310 on version 5.11 so now I put 4.45 on it and it works fine....no problems.
I hope this helps......use 3310 version 4.45 on it....very easy to unlock.
Take Care
BR
Yasser
soujith ravi
21-02-2002, 12:29 PM
Dear Yasser ,
Thanks for your replay .. where can i find Rolis 4.77 s/w kindly give the address and how can i upgrade my phone give the steps....
Thanks
Soujith
Yasser
21-02-2002, 04:49 PM
Hi
Goto http://cellularbase.co.uk
and see there
Take Care
BR
Yasser
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.