PDA

View Full Version : To : Mircea Vasiliu

mehdi
20-02-2002, 03:31 AM
I've modified your Soft and it became doing Koci Logs!!!!
i tested it with a 5110 530 and it's Working well
Great Job from you and good touch from me

after runnig the soft it will make a file named KOCI logout.nle.
you rename it with the phone imei .nle and use the new koci Logger and it's all

mehdi Alias Doud@
.:Tunisian Unlocker:.

mehdi
20-02-2002, 03:33 AM
It's Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yasser
20-02-2002, 03:38 AM
Hi

Why dont you make it work with any logger.......Koci or b-phreaks...

It should also be nice if there was a windows version of this.

Is it possible for you to make it read the phone log, calculate FAID and then update phone in ONE GO..

Thanks

BR

Yasser

DavieB
20-02-2002, 04:18 AM
Where is the new koci logger??!?!
Could someone send me it or upload it? Brads site is down for me /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Thanks!

Also:
Yasser, You mentioned a windows interface? If anyone would be interested I could write a "shell" for it like DarkFlasher is to dejan?!?
I need to use KOCI myself cos b-phreaks sucks for me (wont read, probs my cable) and tek by mbus wont read me either /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Just an idea!

DavieB
20-02-2002, 04:22 AM
Dont worry /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Found KOCI hiding on my hd!
I'll write a little test "shell"!
Course you'll need to run koci manually, paste the msid into my prog and lead it to the flash file then run koci and lead it to the output of faid.exe
All my prog will do is make it look nicer! But hey, lets face it - i get bored easily!
:p

Thanks tek and thanks mehdi!

And hi Yasser /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yasser
20-02-2002, 04:36 AM
Hi Davie

How are you man?

Why dont u make all of the functions 'AUTOMATED'.....otherwise whats the fun? /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I would ideally like a software.....which can read the log from phone, do the calculations and then write new log to phone....simple....All in one go....and none of lead this here and there...business....hehehe.

Take Care

BR

Yasser.

DavieB
20-02-2002, 04:47 AM
@Yasser:
Yeah I'd love to write something like that but I dont have faid! And it would be really difficult (for me anyway) to put the pic_emu one in my code to do it... If i can get faid (or ideally a sub/funct in c++ to take in msid and filename of fls and output the faid)...

@Mehdi:
I can't get this KOCI log solution to work! I mean I can go thru all the steps and even update faid to phone but it doesn't work! Phone still acts as if the faid is wrong :/

DavieB
20-02-2002, 05:00 AM
Man! Ignore my dumbassedness! Its working now - I must just have used the wrong fls in updating it or maybe even flashing it... Never mind me now /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Good work Mehdi!

I'll build a "Shell" just now but until I get the faid hash/algo myself i can't do much more!

B.r.

Mircea Vasiliu
20-02-2002, 09:53 AM
Hi!

@DavieB
See my other posting at
http://gsmsearch.com/nfree/nfreeboard/read.php?f=1&i=3287&t=3287

Would this be fine? It will be plain C, but I think there won't be problems integrating with C++.

mehdi
20-02-2002, 10:39 AM
i' ll try to integrate it in C++ but i don't know how i can do a communication module between the phone and the Pc (Commands to send to phone to read the msid and flahs infos!!

Mircea Vasiliu
20-02-2002, 11:54 AM
Here is the program adapted to make it easier to integrate with other sources. It has three functions: calculate flash check for a file, decode msid and calculate faid from msid and flash check.

I hope I got it right because I made it in a hurry. But my test program works so I hope there will be no problems.

ldril

Kontact
20-02-2002, 08:32 PM
great work, ldril! i just tried your faid_2.zip.... /n/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif now i understand it a little better....hope u continue....

thanks