PDA

View Full Version : Lights in Nokia3310-3330

ZEN
06-12-2002, 08:31 AM
Hi everybody:)
How I can permanently turn OFF the lights, I know about menu 18 in netmonitor, it's work but only for 32 seconds /when timer expire then the lights is turn ON again/. How I can swich between ON an OFF for unlimited time.
It's important coz when the lights is ON, the the consumption is higher with over 130mA....... and U know what it's mean.....
Thank's in advance....
BR

phonedudes
06-12-2002, 02:43 PM
I would think the two possibities would be doing it via the (flash) software and via a hardware modification.

However being from the States, we don't use the 3310/3330's so maybe somebody else could help ya w/doing a software mod.

Are you electronically techie at all to make some hardware solder modifications?? We could probably come up with a mod to the circuit for that..

Regards,
PHONEDUDES :) :grin: :)

dr.bizar
10-12-2002, 03:58 AM
Hi there try this

Just remove theese two resistors - and there u go :D

Plz remember to save the dismounted resistors - just in case

Picture here (http://www.dct3.fastweb.dk/pics/heller.jpg)

WildSwan
10-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Yes you can do it with net monitor and no hardware changes what so ever... Just don't quit netmonitor! That's it. Your phone will be in ligth or no light mode.

Originally posted by ZEN
Hi everybody:)
How I can permanently turn OFF the lights, I know about menu 18 in netmonitor, it's work but only for 32 seconds /when timer expire then the lights is turn ON again/. How I can swich between ON an OFF for unlimited time.
It's important coz when the lights is ON, the the consumption is higher with over 130mA....... and U know what it's mean.....
Thank's in advance....
BR