PDA

View Full Version : FOR -tek-......EVERY READ TOO......FAID CALCULATOR

Yasser
20-02-2002, 12:13 AM
HI -tek- and others reading this!!

How are you?

I have succesfully made log for my 3310 v445 by using your calculator u posted earlier today. NOT THE UPDATER.

Well, I used Rolis to falsh my phone with 3310 4.45 with PPM F. Then, read log by using B-Phreaks Logger v1.7.

After that, used your calculator. It asked me the path to the log file so i added that and then it asked me which MCU & PPM I used, and I did that too.

After that, I pressed calculated and it did it. ........no problems

After that....heheh...I update my phone with the out file..

Thats it........but it was not accepting my test SIMS.......so I unlocked it with Rolis 4.77.

Finally, it worked....all SIMS working......100%......no resetting or signals problems.

So far, its looks good.....and I am still keeping an eye on the phone...in case any bugs take over... I hope not.

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank u -tek- for making it easier for ppl like me who cant be bothered to make a dejan box. WELL DONE.... five stars. *****

Take Care

BR

Yasser /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif............hurraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...... i made my first log....wow!!!awesome

Yasser
20-02-2002, 12:18 AM
Hi again!!

Just to add that I did try B-Phreaks logger 1.2......dont work for me.....some problem.

B-Phreaks Logger 1.7 worked.

Also, the that MSID updator...dont work for me.....something wrong.

Anyway..thats it.... thanks again..

Take Care

BR

Yasser

mehdi
20-02-2002, 12:23 AM
SomeOne can Give me the B-Phreaks Logger v 1.7
b'cause i have the 1.2 version and it 's not working for me

Yasser
20-02-2002, 12:42 AM
Hi Mehdi!!!

goto http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk

Its there...have fun

Take care

BR

Yasser

||Joe
20-02-2002, 12:51 AM
MBUS_FAID_Updater.exe worx sharp for me! Well done mate

Onlu anoying thing is the loading of the .fls file as I use to do the flashing with WinTesla files and have to manually combine MCU+PPM files to one .fls

Oliver
20-02-2002, 06:21 AM
To Yasser,

Hello Yasser, how can I upgrade or downgrade my phone? is there any software that can do that thing? if yes, can you send me or give me the link of that software, thanks...

Regards

Yasser
20-02-2002, 03:52 PM
Hi Oliver.....

Try this page

http://escalix.com/freepage/unlock/

Take care

BR

Yasser

Oliver
21-02-2002, 04:12 AM
I found lots of unlocker and software, and I don't know what program or software to use or download to upgrade the phones version, do you know the steps and software to use to upgrade the mobile's software, thanks

Yasser
21-02-2002, 04:46 AM
Hi Oliver....

Use Rolis 4.77 or later for flashing the phones and for unlocking too.....

Full flashes are available at http://brad.satelit.cz

Faid Calculator by -tek- works to calculate log.....which is read from ur phone and updated after it has been flashed.

NokiaTool035 for resetting.....

B-Phreaks logger 1.7 or which whichever version works for u.......to read phone PPM version and DSP ROM version etc...and so on

I hope this helps......

Take Care

BR

Yasser