PDA

View Full Version : Remove 8250 BGA V16CPU

jdx1883
07-12-2002, 12:40 AM
hi.., does nokia expert here mind to help me on my 8250...recently i have change a V16CPU that have glue around it...but when i successfully change the cpu it can power on n write the fls file but it show nothing on the LCD just a black screen...n also can not power off....i have try to write the 8210 and 8250 SW inside but it still the same..pls help me.....thank u

Mrhazeem
07-12-2002, 05:21 AM
If nothing appears on the screen ...this means defective MAD or u need to reball it ...

alex yong
11-12-2002, 12:26 PM
try to replace a new mad2.

jdx1883
12-12-2002, 05:56 PM
hi sir,

thanks u for ur help...finally i find the problem...my 8250 pcb contact of v16 cpu have damage....one of the wire have broken...may i know is there any help??? becoz it is hard to reconnect the circuit i think.....

@alex
may i know is there any liquid that help to remove the glue around the cpu easily in malaysia???
btw thank u for ur help.....

regards,
willy

WesleyCHC
17-03-2003, 07:41 PM
For those who confuse about removing your CPU ic, Here is a new way to do it easily....

Let me introduce"GLUE REMOVER". This GLUE REMOVER is a water epoxy that can be remove glue at cpu or ccont and any ic stick with glue.

The method is easy. You just need a blower station,cutter and GLUE REMOVER.

You just put a few GLUE REMOVER surrounding the ic that you want to remove. Then ,wait about five minute and use your blower to blow it about one minute, after that use your cutter to pull it up slowly.Finally, glue will automatically stick at ic. I can guarantee the glue will stick at ic and it wouldn't stick at the board. So that you are non need clean the glue at the board.

This method is faster and easier. It only sell US$15.00 per bottle weight 50ml.

Courier Charges are depends on destination.

For more information, Please not hesistate to mail it at [email protected] or [email protected]