PDA

View Full Version : I cant Unlock this 3310 v5.11.......comments please!!!

Yasser
19-02-2002, 02:14 PM
HI Guys!!

I have got this 3310 with version 5.11 on it. I tried unlocking it with the correct partials but still itslocked.

Ok. Before I started,it had Lock 1 & lock 2 locked.

I then unlocked it with Rolis 4.77, which it did. Then I put FFFFF in Lock 1 and FFFF in Lock 2 and tried pressing close button in NokiaTool035 but 'Can't Close LocK'. I did not press OK. Quickly swtiched the phone OFF.

Then, I relocked it via dejan with the original Partial.

Now, The lock 1 = FFFFF and Lock 2 = FFFF

BUT, still it only works on one2one only......nothing else. It supposed to be unlocked now but why only accept one SIM type only???

Can someone tell me what I amdoing wrong Please. Thanks.

Take Care

BR

Yasser

||Joe
19-02-2002, 02:31 PM
Hey Yasser!
how r you? sorry I've not returned your call but my phone is broke AGAIN!!! try unlocking again, but in lock 2 put 0000. I've done this on a 3330 locked to orange, and it worked ok.
br
Mick

Yasser
19-02-2002, 02:45 PM
Hi Mick!!!

How r u? Well, I tried it....doesn't work....any other suggestion???

Yasser

Yasser
19-02-2002, 04:14 PM
Hi Again!!!

I tried unlocking my 3310 v5.11 so many times with different tehniques but still no luck.

Firstly, there are 2 types of partials on net. One is 64kb and the other is 128 Kb.

I think, in my case I use the 128 kb original partial after unlock. I tried it but no luck. Also, tried the 64 kb partial too...nothing..

Lock 1 is locked to FFFFF.

Lock 2 is locked to 0000 now and before I tried it on FFFF.

I have tried using NokiaTool035 and also Winlock but nothing.

In the end, I have a phone with Lock 1 now relocked to FFFFF and Lock 2 locked to 0000.......but its NOT unlocked....only works on 1 network...thats one2one.

I have also noticed, that each time i unlock it, it works on a different network....very strange.

Can someone plz help me to sort this out, so it becomes SIMFREE....or do I have to downgrade to v4.45.

Thanks alot.

BR

Yasser.