PDA

View Full Version : WAP and voicetags gone after flashing N6210



phone-crash
19-02-2002, 09:45 AM
Hi everybody,

does enybody know about this problem? I upgraded fw on my Nokia 6210 from 5.27 to 5.44, made the log everything went so far so good. But the WAP is unusable and voicetags features are also gone. I tried to reflash my Nokia to 5.56 but the problem still remains. I always used full flash from 200000h with same version of MCU an PPM flash.

phone-crash

cece
19-02-2002, 10:22 AM
Hi,

I upgraded my Nokia 6210 to version 5.56, and have no probleme with it.
I made the full flash (5.56 en lang: pack E)

Cece

phone-crash
19-02-2002, 11:19 AM
I made fullflash with Dark flasher MCU 5.56 and language pack H.

||Joe
19-02-2002, 04:28 PM
If you make full factory its normal.
Revert to your backup.

Abe
19-02-2002, 06:31 PM
FULL FACTORY RESET

phone-crash
20-02-2002, 09:10 AM
Hallo once again,

do you have in mind the function in the menu of my phone Restore Factory Settings or something else?

Thanx

phone-crash

phone-crash
20-02-2002, 09:44 AM
Abe I found this contribution to similar problem.

dont reset factory by logger..reset factory by nokiatool 034 or 035

for FULL FACTORY RESET should I checkmark also the strange option

??? 0x01 and ??? 0x04 ?

phone-crash
20-02-2002, 09:47 AM
Abe I found this contribution to similar problem.

dont reset factory by logger..reset factory by nokiatool 034 or 035

for FULL FACTORY RESET should I checkmark also the strange option

??? 0x01 and ??? 0x04 ?

phone-crash
22-02-2002, 10:20 AM
Good news from my side. I succeded in repairng my voice tags functionality. Everything I had to do, was to delete the numbers which had voice tags. After this was it possible for me to enter the tag definition manu and define new voice tags. Now it seems that my phone behaves normal.

But I still have the problem with wap settings. I am unable to change the settings profile and information within the profile. It looks like the structure of wap profiles is demaged. It is inpossible to set any other then the first one. I can not set dialing number an IP adres in the first, second and third.

The full factory reset made in Nokiatool 035 didn't help.

phone-crash