PDA

View Full Version : S105 - Setting WAP Proxy Settings

StarfireCT
11-12-2002, 03:08 AM
Hello!

I've used the posted software here to SIM Unlock my S105. That was a great success.

On an adventurous attempt, I clicked on the WAP Button. The WAP button clears all 5 stored Proxy profiles for the WAP Browser, but it did NOT add a way for me to set the profiles.

So. Any thoughts as to how to set the Proxy profiles via this flashing software OR a way to get the "Set Configuration" settings on the phone itself?

Thanks!
Sf

StarfireCT
11-12-2002, 05:24 AM
It's a strange day that I can break and fix a phone in the same day. If you kill your WAP settings, by clicking that WAP button on the unlocker, there IS a way out:

*2767*2878# EEPROM Reset (Caution, once u use this function, all the setting will be lost and recover to manufacturer setting
*2767*927# Reset WAP function, it is useful when u upgrade your mobile T100 to T108 and find that the WAP function is not enabled.

Yes, as shown above these are both codes for the T10x line of phones, but it does do a hard reset on the phone. I lost my favorites and all of my other settings but my ringtones stayed on the phone and my proxy settings got rest to their defaults.

Life could be much worse!