PDA

View Full Version : T68i Direct Unlocker £200

gsmjohn
11-12-2002, 04:21 AM
Hi I just ordered the T68 T68i T39 Direct Flasher and unlocker for only £200 from mobile doctor I cant believe the drop in recent months and that is a very fair price so if it is a few months be smart no more logs.

John

Sonyericsson Unlocking £15 per handset
Nokia Unlocking £15 per handset
Unlocking by imei £30 each

DJ Binkx
14-12-2002, 10:28 PM
Sonyericsson Unlocking £15 per handset
Nokia Unlocking £15 per handset
Unlocking by imei £30 each [/B]

aren't those prices a little steep mate?
I mean, you could buy a t28 cable and a log for the same price as your charging! - and at the end you get a free cable which you can use to unlock your mates phones!

volkan
15-12-2002, 12:20 AM
gsmjohn,

this forum is NokiaFREE.org. Note the "FREE" in the web site name. I suggest that you help others with unlocking problems instaed of directly offering high prices for your business services. Because I am using this forum to avoid hundreds of $'s of repair charges.

Alinus
15-12-2002, 06:52 PM
let the man do his buissnes
u don't like his prices - wich are soooooooooo high by the way:D - don't read, don't reply

mickey blue eye
15-12-2002, 07:22 PM
Might be a good decision to buy, maybe not. Still a lot of rumour's about a free soloution shortly to be released, and I have been offered the direct unlocker for as little as £125.

The sharp fall in the direct unlocker does suggest a free soloution is on the way, how long is anyones guess.

cprafferty
15-12-2002, 08:49 PM
well the FREE does not stand for "without charge" it stands for Flash Reverse Electronic Engineering. I hate people who don't read the post properly, its printed on every post at the top.

volkan
15-12-2002, 10:03 PM
cprafferty

I didn't know that NokiaFREE meant Nokia Flash Reverse Electronic Engineering. I just didn't pay enough attention to the relationship. If the initial letters in the phrase are underlined, it would definitely mean that.

I thought that it meant a forum where information is free. Of course, there is nothing wrong with trying to make money as long as the prices are competitive and reasonable. I became a victim of repair costs, that is why I expressed my opinion to gsmjohn's services.

Information wants to be free.

cprafferty
16-12-2002, 12:20 AM
Well you know Live and Learn

Info is free

but we all have to put food on the table.

I myself share what I know freely. But charge for doing work.

mickey blue eye
16-12-2002, 11:38 AM
I myself share what I know freely. But charge for doing work.

Quite correct too.

Linxu
16-12-2002, 12:24 PM
Can you give me the information of the seller please?

QUOTE]Originally posted by mickey blue eye
Might be a good decision to buy, maybe not. Still a lot of rumour's about a free soloution shortly to be released, and I have been offered the direct unlocker for as little as £125.

The sharp fall in the direct unlocker does suggest a free soloution is on the way, how long is anyones guess. [/QUOTE]