PDA

View Full Version : help 3210 no signal

boldi
17-02-2002, 10:17 AM
hi
I HAVE JUST UNLOCKED A 3210 V6.00 BUT NOW I CAN'T GET A SIGNAL CAN ANYONE TELL ME WOTS WRONG AND IF POSSIBLE HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT RECTIFYING IT THANKS
BOLDI

Yasser
17-02-2002, 05:48 PM
Hi Boldi

I f u had flashed it completely, then u have to calculate FAID by sending your log to ICEANG or ABe. I dont know the fee they charge......sometimes free..if they in a good mood. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif........so ask them.

So u unlocked it.....i think u unlocked with wrong partial.

If uknow the original MCU & PPM package u had on the phone then re-flash it again ....and then it should come ON. Make sure u flash with SAME mcu & ppm package u had before u unlocked it.

I hope this helps

Take Care

BR

Yasser

boldi
17-02-2002, 11:12 PM
it's ok with other networks eccept vodafone

Yasser
17-02-2002, 11:39 PM
Hi Again!!!

As far as Iknow Vodafone dont puut BLOCK their phones and also DONT put Splock on them.

There must be something elsewrong. Try using adifferent Vodafone SIM in the phone from someone else or try your vodafone chip in another phone.

I hope this helps

Take Care

BR

Yasser

boldi
18-02-2002, 01:15 PM
already tried to change sim and also tried sim in other fones and all seems to be ok i flashed the fone with jethro v6 and have already flashed same fone type and software on other fone last week and that was fine
would it be possible to re-flash again or would it burn the fone ?
they were both locked on bt celnet as well