PDA

View Full Version : glue remover

alex yong
16-12-2002, 11:13 AM
does any body have a mad2 glue remover?
cuz i want to remove a motorola V- series CPU.

WesleyCHC
16-03-2003, 10:41 AM
For those who confuse about removing your CPU ic, Here is a new way to do it easily....

Let me introduce"GLUE REMOVER". This GLUE REMOVER is a water epoxy that can be remove glue at cpu or ccont and any ic stick with glue.

The method is easy. You just need a blower station,cutter and GLUE REMOVER.

You just put a few GLUE REMOVER surrounding the ic that you want to remove. Then ,wait about five minute and use your blower to blow it about one minute, after that use your cutter to pull it up slowly.Finally, glue will automatically stick at ic. I can guarantee the glue will stick at ic and it wouldn't stick at the board. So that you are non need clean the glue at the board.

This method is faster and easier. It only sell US$15.00 per bottle weight 50ml.

Courier Charges are depends on destination.

For more information, Please not hesistate to mail it at

newton
12-03-2004, 07:26 PM
If you work for an ASC or OEM and know the proper method for glue or epoxy removal please POST. :-x

ttleng
08-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Has anyone tried to remove hard and stuborn glue on UEM IC for 6100? I had try several chemical removing liquid but the glue can't be clean up .

alex yong
08-04-2004, 05:39 AM
there's nothing to remove those glue. use the hot air gun to removed it. it will 100% working way.

ttleng
08-04-2004, 05:48 AM
there's nothing to remove those glue. use the hot air gun to removed it. it will 100% working way.

How to do it? I had try it before, this way will damage the PCB board and the connection wire.

sergo_zmeia
09-04-2004, 08:46 PM
I have tryed something like that "Glue remover" but its chineese and I cant tell U the name or anithing other bout it cause I dont know this language..
Anyway it realy works but nat that famously...and the glue always stais on the board....Ths thing sounds me a little crazy /sorry if Im wrong / but cant believe that this "glue remover" works in the way it was told..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia