PDA

View Full Version : Cuban Hacker at your service !

alans72
16-12-2002, 07:42 PM
Hello everyone !!!. Iīm experienced in GSM Unlocking but new in TDMA stuff so iīm starting here and all my knowledge is at your service so tell me how can i help , here is my first grain of sand for the successful ESN changing beach !!!... This phone actually does not recognize the programming code *3001#12345# ...What can i do ???

ismael_mj23
17-12-2002, 03:51 PM
You should start by reading previous post. I can give the info for you but you can get more knowledge by reading past posts.

ismael_mj23

A little more knowledge won't hurt you. jijiji

alans72
17-12-2002, 06:35 PM
Man i have tested two softwares with this phone, that have worked well on others that i have unlocked successfully, first i have used Nokia TDMA Unlocker by a brasilian guy that i do not remember the name, yesterday i have tested the NokiaSOC that i have downloaded here , it says that there are two active locks and after trying the Unlock All opcion and Do Jobs , the phone remains the same...What can i do ??? ....The EPROM image the i have posted corresponds to that phone, it receives signal perfectly and i have changed itīs logo successfully with Logomania soft... the original Logo said "Telefónica Movil"... Hope someone could help me..Thanks

thanewguy
18-12-2002, 12:07 AM
You call youself a hacker, now can gain acces to this site http://www.infosoft-tech.com/UPSTdnld2.asp?, if you let us know

thanx

Dan

alans72
20-12-2002, 01:52 PM
I do not see any TDMA phone related software in that web, so i will not spent my time trying to break into itīs memberīs area, mainly because this is not an easy task, but i will take a look and let you know if i find any bugs. I have nothing to proof you...cya