PDA

View Full Version : 3310 antenna

fusionized
17-12-2002, 05:52 AM
I have a mates 3310 here with me, I've checked if it was the internal which was causing the phone to lose reception straight after it's loaded and it was the antenna. After fiddling around with it for 2 hours, I've had no success in getting reception as the antenna has fallen off from the actual phone.

Is there any reason as to why I'm not getting reception despite me fiddling around with it and making sure that the antenna is connecting to the main board? Has anybody else encountered this problem?

DMD
12-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Hi

If the phone gets full signal then drops almost straight away change the P.A.

or activate netmonitor with a datacable the go to test 01 and see whether or not the phone is picking up a channel if it has a channel and the db's are not to high see then its proberly the p.a if no channel check the antenna switch , hager , filters etc

Later D. :D

plop137
14-01-2003, 11:24 PM
Hi
I have the same problem as fusionized with a 3310 and I tried your test01 and it means nothing to me.. I got

37-80 xxx
0 0 x xxxx
25 24
ccch

What does this mean?
Also how do I change the P.A. (and what is it!) and I Think the hager is a chip but is it hard to change!

Any help would be most welcome as I am very keen to learn also any web sites, forums on the subject would be great.

Steve
:rolleyes: