PDA

View Full Version : 3330 4 lockes closed

ROB
15-02-2002, 02:24 AM
Hi there,

I'm back again /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
i have another question.
a short while ago i fucked up my 3330. you all helped me great.
i flashed my phone with the 4.50 repair flash. now i can turn the phone on.
but.... i checked with Nokiatool034 and my four lockes are closed. and it showes the following.

1 EEEE
2 FFFFF
3 FFFFF
4 EEEEEEEE

I tryed to unlock it with several partials, but that won't have any effekt, when i unlock it with nokiaflash it opens all lockes, but then it won't work. then there are only 00000 in sted of EEEE FFFFF etc.
can somebody help me??
You already helped me a lot. so if i can do for you in return??
i'm a half newbui. but i'm learning /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
thanks in advance.

Rob

Abe
15-02-2002, 03:23 AM
first open all locks like you said you can do it.....
now put FFFFF to lock 1,press OPEN ALL with nokia tool and when it says ERROR dont click on OK button,just power off your mobile........
now flash it with 3330_450_original.fls partial flash to adress 290000.....
im not sure if it will work but worth of trying it.........

3330 original flash is the partial that is available for UNLOCKING this phone by LEAD'S solution.......
you have that file for free everywhere..........

P.S. if not working try also this:

all procedure the same but:
1. when you get error message in lock 1,when you try to open it click OK....and now put all FFFFFFFF in lock 4 instead of EEEEEEE and now when it says ERROR CLOSING LOCK power off the phone before clicking on OK button.....
try it and post results......

NOTE....you try this solution only if u can open all locs somehow........you said that u can........

Yasser
15-02-2002, 03:40 AM
Hi Rob!!!

How are you?

1. Make EEPROM backup. YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS ALREADY I HOPE.

2. Open the locks with NokiaFlash and then Reflash the phone with MCU&PPM and then calculate FAID.

3. Afer that reset to factory settings.

4. Then check the locks status. The unlocked 3330 verion 4.50 should have LOCK 1 = FFFFF. If not, unlock using correct partials in dejan or use Rolis 4.77 or later for unlocking. And dont PANIC. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

5. Hopefully u haven't fucked up the EEPROM AREA. The phone should come on and work.

Let me know what happens......if it doesn't wor, then urphone has been fucked and its ready to be used for spares and good timimg too, coz I may need some parts.

I hope this helps & Take Care

BR

Yasser

ROB
15-02-2002, 04:27 AM
Hi there,

Can't unlock it now. don't know why it won't work now.
i think i fucked up the eeprom.
it's so wheird. it looks like the phone is normal, but the lockes are only closed.
but i think i have to bring it to the Nokia Repair Centre.
I backuped the phone, but it's not working. i used Nokia Flash Downloader for that.
it made a .bin file which is 4.0 MB large. but i don't know how to reflash it. when i flash it into the phone. my phone won't turn on. very strange. so i don't have a working backup. one more question. can i change the emei? i used a repair flash. and now my emei has changed. and when i want to bring the phone to a repair centre, i want the original emei.
Hope you can help me again.
thanks

Rob

Yasser
15-02-2002, 05:07 AM
HI Rob

You should only do the EEPROM backup, not the FULLBACKUP. Its not required, if you know the version and ppm package. you can check it with b-phreaks logger.

Anyway. do u have EEPROM area BACKUP by itself??

If so, there maybe hope.

Let me know.

Take Care

BR

Yasser

Yasser
15-02-2002, 05:14 AM
Hi Rob!!

So, u have changed the IMEI number. Well, that means ur phone is FUCKED. If you have EEPROM backup, then there is hope like i said before. otherwise spare parts.

One can change the IMEI number but the dies.SIMPLE. At the moment thats the problem.

EEPROM area for 3330 = 0550000 to 0600000.

Maybe you can extract that portion from the full backup u made before and then reflash it using Rolis 4.77 or 4.78.

I hope that helps.

Take Care

BR

Yasser

||Joe
15-02-2002, 11:49 AM
Hi!
You are fucked your EEPROM!!!!!!!
Contact a Nokia Service Center in your city or Put your phone between RUBBISHS!!!