PDA

View Full Version : FLSEdit PPM and MCU don't work in Rolis

Brdo
17-12-2002, 06:45 PM
I used FLSEdit 0.3 to split a full flash into a MCU and a PPM file, then i tried to load them into Rolis 4.78b6 and it says:
"NHM-5 yet supported mcu sw images :
- binary 0x130000 byte size mcu sw image,
- Dejan 0x130000 byte size mcu sw image,
- wintesla mcu sw ppm image"
It does not want to accept any of the two files.. Also, if i edit a flash file in this program, or PPMEdit 1a, it does work, but if i try to go to the menu it resets ( My earlier post about this (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t11080/s.html) ). The unedited file does work just fine..

Anyone has any ideas what could be wrong? i calculate crc and change the imei and everything.. (maybe i am forgetting something?)

MrBrdo

b0rg3
07-03-2003, 05:19 AM
why split the files when saving? you can use only one file whem editing with flsedit....

eleoson
07-03-2003, 04:34 PM
combine the two files then in rolis do the ff:
1) Click file then open the mcu+ppm.
2) Click Special then Copy Binary to PPM.
3) Choose Flash to flash it to your phone or Save MCU & Save PPM to split mcu & ppm.

hope this helps ;)

b0rg3
11-03-2003, 04:07 AM
@eleoson

got a question with your sectone software... what format can i use to add startup/shutdown to to my fls file. i used the .re format but never worked, tried using PPMedit as you instructed but failed, i don't know what i did wrong but can you give me some more tips in using your software... tanx.