PDA

View Full Version : ProjectZ 5.79 3310 - snake extremely fast??

Brdo
17-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Hey, after i flashed my phone with the ProjectZ file, it worked just nice, but after i flashed my friend's phone, he said that first the game was vvveeeeeerrrryyyyy slow but giving him at least 100 points per "food" (sounds like that snake hack (http://www.nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11050)).. Then, he says just like that - he says he didn't do anything, the snake starts to go crazy, it's VERY fast, i've seen that, and it was so fast you could hardly see it.. Also it seemed to take a lot of the power from the phone, since he/i had to press the (c) button for about 20 seconds to get out of the game... I flashed the old version of the ProjectZ and it wasn't any better. Also, the LEVEL toggle for Snake couldn't be moved (pressing the up&down buttons did nothing). It did work just great on my phone (everthing O.K.). I think there was some other things different at his phone than on mine, like there were more information written to his phone or something.. I used Rolis 4.78b6.

MrBrdo