PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Nokia Funfair Ringtone.

Antony765
18-12-2002, 08:24 PM
Wanted Nokia Funfair Ringtone, need Nokia Funfair ringtone from Nokia 3330/3410 for other Nokia phones. I don't have a Nokia 3330/3410 and like the ringtone and a friend wants it as well. Is there a way to copy tune from two phones I've mention to a file that is easily entered into LogoManager or any other Ringtone program to download to my Nokia 6210 and others Nokia phones. I did start a forum on this subject which two replied, I'm not into programming or flashing phones as it's a grey area for me, still in the slow learning process!. I've tried many ringtones web sites but to no avail. Many thanks...

nkresource
18-12-2002, 11:39 PM
here u go

re format

chunkhead
19-12-2002, 02:51 AM
If you have an Mbus cable, you can download received ringtones from your phone to the pc in logomanager format

liteFun
19-12-2002, 06:25 PM
Funfair:d=32,o=5,b=430,l=15:1d#4.,p,a#,p,g,p,a#,1p.,a#,p,g,p,a#,1p.,
1a#4.,p,a#,p,g,p,a#,4p.,a#,p,g,p,a#,8p.,4a#3,8p,16a#3.,8p,c6,p,
g#,p,c6,1p.,1d#4.,p,a#,p,g,p,a#,1p.,a#,p,g,p,a#,1p.,a#,p,g,p,a#,
4p.,a#,p,g,p,a#,8p,a#3,1p.,a#3,8p.,c6,p,g#,p,c6

Antony765
19-12-2002, 06:34 PM
Thanks, will now try it out, many thanks again. :)

FARID SHAWKY
19-12-2002, 10:55 PM
DWAR ME
IF YOU HAVE WINDDP V.3
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MOBILE TONE EASILY BY COUSTM MENU

liteFun
21-12-2002, 03:30 PM
you guys should read more carefully..

Is there a way to copy tune from two phones I've mention to a file that is easily entered into LogoManager or any other Ringtone program to download to my Nokia 6210 and others Nokia phones.

but if you can upload .re tones with logomanager, i want to know how (except using some kind of converter) :D

Kontact
21-12-2002, 04:15 PM
uploading *.re or *.ton format is possible using kxplorer but on 7110 for the moment.

u can also d/l it received ringtone.

for clarification though i am not 100% sure.

ton format is the same as the one inside tone section of ppm.
bin format - same as tone format?

OTA - sm2.0 & 3.0 is the one that has 024a3a as first 3 bytes.
re???

frankly i myself is still confuse with bin & re format. thou it seems that they r the same as ton. w/ different names only and some headers.

liteFun
21-12-2002, 06:09 PM
@kontact

.re is in original nokia format, like .ton or .mak or whatever, but with complete header. so it has the tone name, length, 4-letter shortname, toneid & so.

but kxplorer (?) your program, and can set original tone to received and read original tones to any format?

i hope you can get it work in 5510, i could also test it.

Kontact
21-12-2002, 07:11 PM
so *.re and *.ton is the same.

>> but kxplorer (?) your program, and can set original tone to
>> received and read original tones to any format?

i am a little confused w/ this question. but i'll try to answer.

kxplorer can save the 35 original ringtone on the tone section of ppm. either one by one or by bulk. and save it depending on what language pack u loaded. for ex;

6210 apac/finland it will save in ton format. 62XX and 7110 has long name format that has 00 between the ringtone names.

5210 finland will be save in finland *.ton format. apac in apac.

all 3 formats can be used as input to modify alerts/ringtone. kxplorer will auto convert it to the proper format.

i just recently added mbus it works like logomanager. one example is this.

if u have "carioca" w/c is original ringtone. you could saved it to ton format then load it or upload it to your "compose" or "received" ringtone area. via mbus...

it means kxplorer can use *ton/re format to upload ringtone via mbus. on logomanager it can use RTTTL only.

about format convertion.

for the moment rtttl to ton/re (apac/finland/62xx&71xx format)convertion only. (can convert special effect RTTTL) also u can hear the ringtone...

btw, kxplorer cannot convert ton/re to rttl yet. but i might also include it. l8tr

yes. i think kxplorer work on 5510. 3410, 8855. as long as faidkiller work. it will work.

maybe u could try to visit my site. it has some information abut kxplorer.

http://kxplorer.gsmunlock.sk

regards,

liteFun
22-12-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Kontact
if u have "carioca" w/c is original ringtone. you could saved it to ton format then load it or upload it to your "compose" or "received" ringtone area. via mbus...

just what i meant.

but can it be done as reverse?
i would like to get my received tones from my 5510 or 3210 to .re to use in ppmedit, but don't know what to do.

this is easy with 8210, that uses same format for received tones as nokia's original tones.

Kontact
23-12-2002, 01:56 AM
it can be done in reverse.. but ota to bin of gammu is not quite perfect. we could get the save ringtone via mbus using kxplorer. i am just waiting for some dct3 phone to actually test it. right i tested it on 7110,8210,6110,8850,8890 will include more :) all can be retrieve... about uploading it's also possible using rtttl and ton format.

i decided to use ton format as it's the same one inside alerts and rigtone tone section.

regards,