PDA

View Full Version : Any Easy Way??

fatihorhan
19-12-2002, 05:44 AM
I have searched everywhere to find out how to add Startuptone correctly..... I can do change most things on the Nokia Dct3 like blinking text,inverting menu, add languages, change menu graphics, or like this.....

But i wish all the time to make a Startuptone... i tried it with HexEditor at the beginning 4602......like this to change only the same size that is included ....bla bla bla bla.....

Now is there any tool or any other easy way to change it.... ???

I tried PPMEdit but no response.....

Here are some links from STARTUP TONES.....

Report: Negative ....:::: I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT THIS F*** ::::....

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7666&highlight=Startup+tone

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5859&highlight=startup+tone

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4430&highlight=startup

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4829&highlight=Startup+tone

Best Regards
fatihorhan

theremoids
19-12-2002, 05:51 AM
use KxPLORER by kontact... it's not free tho.

optimus777
19-12-2002, 06:32 AM
PPMedit combine with Hexworkshops..... is the easy way right now

and it is free

:) :) :)

ryan_chong
20-12-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by optimus777
PPMedit combine with Hexworkshops..... is the easy way right now

and it is free

Hai...

PPMedit combine with Hexworkshop?May u tell me more bout this?Currently i'm using PPMedit to add startup tone but dun get it 100% succesfull.Hope that ur way can make it better.
I also having the same problems with fatihorhan.

Thanks for ur time.:)

optimus777
20-12-2002, 09:25 AM
PPMedit combine with Hexworkshop?May u tell me more bout this?Currently i'm using PPMedit to add startup tone but dun get it 100% succesfull.Hope that ur way can make it better.

well is the same as we add without ppmedit, the tone file is normal re tone and REPLACE 070B WITH 0B0C
and REPLACE 0A01 WITH 0A0F
after you done it, then with ppmedit insert the tone to the starup tone place , each fone type is different location , like 3315 is MCU Tone 21...

i had also change the alarm and reminder tone , also batt low and batt empty, sms tone,

but, sometime is had a problem like it will not stop ringging and vibrated... then we must edit manually....using hexshop.. by use full flash MCU+PPM .find the tone that we just change and replace the last byte tone with 0B0C & change 0A0F again..... or even add again with 0B0C to make it stop repeting & 0A0F to make it stop vibrated...

optimus777
20-12-2002, 09:32 AM
and, by using PPMedit to add star up tone..., the tone can be longer , without change the game tone

fatihorhan
20-12-2002, 03:16 PM
i have tried it but after i flash its the same orginal ringtone or startuptone again inside....only the name is different....

and there must be other way to find it out....like with hex...or you have to search from all tones the MCU Ringtone file for Startuptones........

Could someone tell me what is the max. Pixel of Bitmaps in PPMEDIT to change it to other Bitmaps??? I hope you understand me.... And where can i find FONT for NOKIA.....

I am working on a 3330 flash but there is a problem... I changed the Bitmaps and the size in pixel is 69x12.... PPMEDIT givs me Error cause the Checksumme.... I checksummed it with PPMMANAGER and NFREE.... Everything is OK.... But after i flashed it I havent seen the Bitmaps moving....They was only blinking... And the other Menu was with the same Bitmap.....

Does it anyone know why???

optimus777
20-12-2002, 05:04 PM
And where can i find FONT for NOKIA.....

you can use project Z font, or any other file flash that have been modifive Font, using ppmedit, save font...

I am working on a 3330 flash but there is a problem... I changed the Bitmaps and the size in pixel is 69x12.... PPMEDIT givs me Error cause the Checksumme.... I checksummed it with PPMMANAGER and NFREE.... Everything is OK.... But after i flashed it I havent seen the Bitmaps moving....They was only blinking... And the other Menu was with the same Bitmap.....

Bitmap, i have the same problem as you do, ^_^ until now, i don't have the solution...

Mrhazeem
20-12-2002, 08:30 PM
check this link ....

http://www.iloverizla.smutstars.com/exposed/startup%20tone%20changing.htm

hope this will help u ...

fatihorhan
21-12-2002, 10:17 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This SITE has VIRUS called W95

Sinister Frog
22-12-2002, 07:05 AM
nope...sorry mate, wrong number
all the files on that site are hosted by welshwizrd
i think u've got the virus
try scanning ur harddrive with a virus checker some time

fatihorhan
22-12-2002, 02:49 PM
hey guy no one has said that the files has VIRUS...... May the some scripts on the site has it.....

I have NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2003 FULLVERSION....and i dont think he will do mistakes with VIRUS FILES..... It show me that the link has a Virus called " W95 "......and i am writing it here.....

I have the best security softwares for my PC.....Firewalls , Antivirus,Internet Securitys,......Sorry mate you but you should scan your harddisk....for W95

best regards
fatihorhan

cprafferty
24-12-2002, 12:52 AM
@fatihorhan

Well software firewalls and INet security programs are fundelmentally flawed the only way to ensure that you computer is protected is using a hardware firewall.

fatihorhan
24-12-2002, 11:56 AM
@cprafferty

Yes thats right with the hardware firewall but fo you know how much does it cost....$$$$$$$$$$$

cprafferty
25-12-2002, 02:39 AM
Not alot if you can be bothered to install it properly. I use a OpenSource based firewall that runs a computer that sits between me and my netconnection BUT I can't remember the name and I am not at home at the moment.