PDA

View Full Version : Tools and cables???

shaidi
19-12-2002, 10:17 PM
hi can someone give me what i would need of programs, tools, cables etc. im opening a new place for GSM fones (nokia, motorola, seimens, samsung, etc..more) what are the things i would need for repairs, can someone give me a list of things and where i could get a hold of them

chunkhead
19-12-2002, 11:05 PM
Your going to need:
Cables ( For all models of phones)
Software (Get them here, read posts to find out which)
Tools ( Torx screwdrivers, twezzers etc.)
A Supplier ( Parts, Accesories, etc)
A whole load of broken phones ( Practice)
Patience ( Very important)

Try this site...

www.modifications.net

shaidi
19-12-2002, 11:12 PM
thanks, i'll see what i can do. add me to ur MSN if u have [email protected].

i might be in need on some imformation

rustyz
20-12-2002, 03:50 AM
Learn from scrap or you will suffer as you don't know the right way. You need alot of time to learn and understand the secert of handfone as what chunkhead said"Patience ( Very important)" take your time as theer and more than one way to anything learn by serching the Fourm>where u see right top coner of your screen there is a serach funtion. use it. BY the way becareful you maybe Cheated or con on line.Beware

shaidi
20-12-2002, 10:46 AM
can u name out some important programs, unlocking, flashing, repairing. i all ready have some good ones i use to practice on, but i think i need more information, im going though the forums and im getting alot of information, cables etc. but i need to know the right programs that would be very good to work on any mobile gsm fone.