PDA

View Full Version : The Ringtone EFFECTS

Juan2k
20-12-2002, 03:47 AM
what i hate about this type of ringtone is everybody is begging for it, but no one really gives idea how to make it that would make great ringtones if everyone is creating one don't you all guys think so.

Svangsta
20-12-2002, 09:51 AM
Well i thought about the ringtones too, but in a diffrent kind of way. I mean a lot of websites offer a lot of poly ringtones. They can make them. So why wouldn't it be possible for us to make them and send them to out phone without getting charged for it. Only problem is that, as far as i know, there is no software for it to send it to our phone. Pretty weird though. I mean if they can do it why can't we??
But i agree with you, it would be great if everybody makes there own ringtones. I tried it myself but the only thing is: It doesn't sound like should be.

Greetings Svangsta

theremoids
20-12-2002, 11:46 AM
using LogoManager 1.2.9... you can insert SS and SN...

SS - staccato
SN - non-staccato

compare the two tones:

LetsGroove:d=4,o=5,b=125,l=0:e.,8g,a,g,f#.,h,8a,h,e.,8g,a,g,f#.,h,8a,h

LetsGroove:d=4,o=5,b=125,l=0:e.,SS,8g,a,g,f#,SN,h,8a,SS,e.,8g,a,g,f#.,h,SN,8a,h

it may not sound really good but i think you got the idea on how to make those "effects"... try to experiment... then post some cool tones here. :D

Evil Neo
20-12-2002, 02:41 PM
ok the good for logomanger

what if i want to add it to flash file i tryed icedragon flash tone and MAK one but i lose SS when uploading it useing this progs

Kontact
20-12-2002, 04:34 PM
try kxplorer to convert your rttl with special effects. and save it in ton format. just make sure that

SS should be S=s,
SC S=c
SN S=n

after this u can use hex editor or any ringtone sw that can use ton format as inputs for add/changing ringtone or alerts.

http://kxplorer.gsmunlock.sk

regards,

Evil Neo
20-12-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Kontact
try kxplorer to convert your rttl with special effects. and save it in ton format. just make sure that

SS should be S=s,
SC S=c
SN S=n

after this u can use hex editor or any ringtone sw that can use ton format as inputs for add/changing ringtone or alerts.

http://kxplorer.gsmunlock.sk

regards,

mmm , ok thx i don't know if ppm maanger goona take it useing hexeditor will take alot of time i still have to convert about 70 tones thx any way