View Full Version : Repariing 3310

22-12-2002, 09:43 AM
I'm trying to revive a nokia 3310 which was damage by water about 2. When I open up the 3310, it had some moulds on the board.

Therefore, I clean it with thinner then rinse the board with soak and cold water. After which, I use cloth and hairdryer to dry the board.

Then I test the phone. But it doesn't seems to charge. I continued to measure the voltage of the phone. The voltage at the Fbus/Mbus pin is the same a working nokia 3310 phone but the only 1 pin at the battery is different.

Pin 1 of the battery(the very first pin) suppose to give an output voltage of 4V(measured from a working 3310) instead, it gave an output voltage of 1V.

I'm not so sure what is wrong so, I went to flash the phone using rolis 4.78. I got an error saying that the voltage for the battery is too low. I though it could be the battery. Therefore I changes it to a working battery but it still gave the same results.

Can someone advice?

Thanks in advance,

03-03-2003, 07:35 AM
Maybe there's a problem in the phone. Have you tried using a working battery and plugging the phone's charger in when rollis asks you to power on the phone?\