PDA

View Full Version : 3310-559D Teeny Weeny Menu

KnokKnok
24-12-2002, 08:31 PM
Got to try this. Modify if you want. Just experimenting.

slikmik
24-12-2002, 09:52 PM
that is SWEET nice one knokknok

look amazing with smaller fonts and stuff its great, good work dude! :D

Care to share with us how u did it? are they simply diff animation for each menu or u do it some other way?

Mike

KnokKnok
25-12-2002, 05:34 AM
@slikmik

I use different animation in each menu.
I want to insert scrolling name (like phone book, messages..etc.) at the bottom part of the menu because I deleted these things in PPM, but too lazy to edit. There is one problem that the MCU has no more space.
I use FLSEdit for the menus. If you cannot edit with FLSEdit (because it will give you error since the remaining space is too small) you can modify it using HexGraph.

slikmik
28-12-2002, 02:51 AM
hey dude ive just managed to up my mcu space by LOADS its piss easy once u have the hang of it - THANKS NOKDOC!!! check the post around and read away :)

any probs and i'll increase it for you mate

Mike

KnokKnok
30-12-2002, 04:27 AM
Too busy this week. Anyway I, will try to modify again maybe next year. What do you want me to add? Slide show? Secondary Lock? Fading Lights?

snbmf
30-12-2002, 07:14 AM
Yes...yes...!!!

Good job......Remember share with us !!!!

belabs
02-01-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by KnokKnok
What do you want me to add? Slide show? Secondary Lock? Fading Lights?

If U gonna ask me, here is what i want to have inside my menu (maybe you want to have this too):
1. Net Monitor ...already done
2. Slide Show ...got it too!
3. Lights on/off (net monitor 18) ...still looking for solutions
- this is for battery saving purposes
4. Switch off ...i saw this one on Joox's
5. Restart(*3370#/#3370#) ...not so important to me, but it will be nice to have it

how can you find those addresses/offsets etc. of a certain function? is there any list or formulas? im looking for the "netmonitor#18" and "switch off" function but i cant understand those hex values you see within Hex workshop.
any clues?

slikmik
03-01-2003, 03:23 PM
interesting idea dude

search for the slideshow execution string

*#sim0clock#

and fin dthe offset it points to - the slideshow

now compare with the *3370# and incorporate into menu structure, this is just theory but spose its not hard

i'll give it a go :)

Mike