PDA

View Full Version : Unable to unlock 3330 4.50 with the new solution!

ByteMe
10-02-2002, 04:57 PM
Hi!

I have a 3330 v4.50, and i tried to unlock it using flasher and nokiatool35, but after restoring the the original(locked partial) i get lock 1 closed again to my network!

I unlocked it with the unlocked partial (but no network), then in nokiatool, all locks were open and i put FFFFF in lock 1 and closed it, i turned off the phone and unplugged the cable before accepting the error boxe, closed nokiatool and reflashed it with the locked partial, but lock 1 wasn't closed to FFFFF, it was closed to network again.

Can anyone tell me what did i do wrong? Or supply a already tested solution?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.
ByteMe

Graham
10-02-2002, 05:14 PM
Ok
Try taking the battery off the phone.
Thats the only thing you diden't mention, I have done this and the solution has worked 100% for me.
Further try using rolis v514 to take the locks off for you it will also do locks 1&4.
Good Luck
Graham

ByteMe
10-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Thank You.

I'll try it!

ByteMe

Abe
11-02-2002, 01:55 AM
one more thing...
you have to wait untill nokiatool says ERROR CLOSING LOCK...
after that you dont push OK,just power off the phone and flash it with original......
but you have to wait the ERROR message before you power off the phone.....

||Joe
11-02-2002, 06:14 PM
Hi,
i need nokia 3330 v4.50 full flash
please help

ByteMe
13-02-2002, 11:51 PM
Hi!

After using nokiatool it says can't close lock. I turn off the phone before accepting and reflash it but lock 1 is still closed to 26801 (Portugal/Vodafone - Telecel), not to 'FFFFF'.

I think the box saying 'can't close lock' is the message error. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Thank You.
BR
ByteMe.

ByteMe
14-02-2002, 12:11 AM
Hi there!

I don't know if still need it but here it goes:

do you need just MCU or MCU&PPM package?

You can get them at

-napalm.all.at
-www.superunlockers.da.ru
-http://doedelmania.ontheweb.nl/

If you don't know what is MCU or PPM, or just need a repair for a bad flashed (it depends on how badly flashed it was...) the flashes in the repair section of napalm.all.at or http://doedelmania.ontheweb.nl/ are enough.

Good luck
ByteMe

claudia_vargas
15-04-2002, 02:21 PM
ByteMe:

Agora, (quase) não há segredos para os Nokias! Basta usar o Nokia Tools 1.5 (do Rolis), e nem é preciso o Dejan flasher!

Faça "clear locks", depois faça "Update FAiD", ao que o TM "reseta", e fica só com a indicação da bateria no LCD. Remova o cabo, desligue-o e torne-o a ligar.

VOILÁ!!!...

Mulder3
15-04-2002, 02:46 PM
Raparigas na GSM Scene !!!, cool, força.

ByteMe
16-04-2002, 04:01 PM
Olá Claudia!

Tou, como diz o Mulder3, no mínimo admirado! :eek:

Este forum foi remodelado, e as mensagens antigas foram importadas com a data de abertura do forum; eu coloquei esta pergunta quando ainda não havia eepromtools, noktool by rolis nem faid calculators - só flashando é que se desbloqueava os teles, e as versões novas (3310 >5.03;3330>4.30) só com o novo método (na altura era novo :)) é que era possível. no meu pc, devido a incompatibilidades com o nokiatool35, não conseguia desbloquear o tlm.

No entanto, obrigado pela ajuda e disponibilidade!

É sempre bom ver meninas (ainda por cima portuguesas!) nestes forums. Continua!

Visar Mato
20-04-2002, 10:03 AM
Keep english at the forum please
For us that don't know spanish or...
Regards
Visar:eek: :eek:

ByteMe
20-04-2002, 07:21 PM
Hi!

It's kinda embaracing for us (at least for me, but i think the other portuguese guys and girls probably ain't very happy either!) that you think portugal belongs to spain or speak spanish. Over the centuries, portuguese fought for this piece of land and culture with courage and blood (specially against the spanish invaders). Therefore, you should at least ask if you don't know... Portugal is an independent country, with its own official language: the Portuguese.

But, the message posted above by me was only to 'say' that this forum has a new face and engine and the old forum messages were imported to this one with its date of opening. So, the reply posted by claudia was outdated, but she is new to this forum and didn't know about that.

However, thank you for your concern about keeping this forum polite and i hope you do it with all the non-english messages.

Regards.
ByteMe.

Visar Mato
26-04-2002, 09:51 PM
Hey i didn't understand what language was it .I just thought that
will be good for all members to keep english at this forum
Sooory
Regards
Visar
:grin: :grin:

ByteMe
29-04-2002, 11:29 PM
No Problem.:p

claudia_vargas
29-04-2002, 11:58 PM
To VISAR MATO:

So sorry for you not to know what is like to be a Portuguese, and to talk in that language, and to find "mates" from the same "place" in a forum, but it´s only the FOURTH most spoken language in the whole world, in over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY countries... (no offence, since the english language is "universal", let´s write in english, or do you prefer Esperanto?)

Please (once again), take no offence in this response...

To BYTEME:

Thanks for "menina"... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Note 20 at PORTUGUESE history!
(Translated to PORTUGUESE):
Obrigado pela "menina"...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nota 20 a história PORTUGUESA!

TO MULDER3:

Admired? wait more ten years (if there´s such things as "cellulars" then), and you´ll see the WOMEN´S POWER! :D
(Translated to PORTUGUESE):
Admirado? Entáo espere mais dez anos (se ainda haverão telemóveis nessa altura), e verá o PODER FEMININO! :D

claudia_vargas
30-04-2002, 12:27 AM
Hey, it´s me again!!!...

So sorry, i forgot to post a link to ALL those guys that only understand their own language... here it goes:

http://www.altavista.com/r?F09

To VISAR MATO:

I think there´s no Albanese there... (not joking, and no offence, for the 1000´th time) :) :) :)

Visar Mato
30-04-2002, 06:34 AM
I have done many 3330 430-450 only with nk-calc and about the language soooooory that i don't know your language but i know english-italiano-greek and ofcorse albanian.
I didn't make the rules ok,so if you want to speak in your language is ok by me,but think houndred of members at this forum that only can understand english and if all we start to write in our language:confused: think:(
Regards;)
Visar:grin:

claudia_vargas
30-04-2002, 09:08 AM
VISAR MATO:

So good we got things right, I think (as well as ALL of us) that it´s better to write in English to all instead of our native language, but sometimes we need to say "olá, como vais" (Hi, how are you) just to be in a good mood... :)

One more thing, instead of throwing things to one another, let´s talk about GSM, right? :D

Carry on the good work, guys!

ROB
07-05-2002, 11:53 PM
Why dont you use eeprom tool 3.1 for 3330 v 4.30 & 4.50 it works every time for me.
BR.
Rob

ByteMe
09-05-2002, 10:31 AM
Hi

I think u'r missing the big picture! please read all posts.

Thank u!

BR
ByteMe