PDA

View Full Version : <req>Anything for t720 <please>

Godfather
25-12-2002, 07:57 PM
First of all I wanna say hello and thanks for this great forum and for great posts...
I have a Motorola t720 and there is only 3 demo games and some lousy graphics on it :mad:
What I'm asking is if anyone knows a place for information or downloading some Java games, ringetones, picture, codes etc... anything would be a great help...
and please how can I unlock the sim... it's lock for Orange (denmark)

Thank you and Happy new year to everyone

wings
26-12-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Godfather
First of all I wanna say hello and thanks for this great forum and for great posts...
I have a Motorola t720 and there is only 3 demo games and some lousy graphics on it :mad:
What I'm asking is if anyone knows a place for information or downloading some Java games, ringetones, picture, codes etc... anything would be a great help...
and please how can I unlock the sim... it's lock for Orange (denmark)

Thank you and Happy new year to everyone

THANK YOU
AND ABOUT YOUR PHONE YOU NEED TO HAVE A PATRIOT BOX CAUSE IT UNLOCKS SOME T720 PHONES NOT ALL OR TO UNLOCK BY LOGS WITH VICTORS SOFT .
BUT FOR 1 PHONE TRY TO FIND HELP WHERE YOU LIVE .
REGARDS

superman
27-12-2002, 10:45 PM
wings
up to which t720 will be unlocked by the patriot box?
tnx

superman
28-12-2002, 12:05 AM
ok itried the t720i with the patriot clip and it did not work, also no harm done, my t720i version was S/W: 05.01.48R
anyone has success with the t720i and the patriot clip? up to what version?

PCX1612
12-06-2003, 10:33 PM
hi wondering if anyone can help me please i have a motorola t720 from alltel and have service on it but i put it in testmode and now i cant get it off can anyone please tell me how to turn the testmode back off

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rico