PDA

View Full Version : Get the Phone ID

Kheo
26-12-2002, 06:14 PM
How could i get my phone ID on a Sagem MW3026 DF4 ?

hrco
30-12-2002, 10:47 AM
Whot you need ID or unlock code?
Try read your phone whit logger and post logg file here.....maybe!
:D

Kheo
30-12-2002, 06:54 PM
I don't really want to find my unlock key, i just want to understand how does it works, and how find my phone ID, because almost unlocking soft require it.

Could you say me if it's really dangerous to try unlock my phone woth wrong code ?

Why i couldn't read some EPROM field with my cable, like field 251, 94, 252 etc ....
It's dangerous to enter in service mode with the MM3 code having a SIM inserted ? Why ?

hrco
31-12-2002, 11:43 AM
Unlock any phone whit unlock code is the best way for unlock.....but you have 5 times to enter unlock code after this phone is bolocked(in sagem)...
If your phone bolcked in field 231 is value "05" (5 time entering limit"
But for old version you must only conect you phone and reset wrong code counter...
But for new version...you must enter to MM3 mode and in field 231 change value in "00".

And I think is not bad for phone if you turn on hot line menu...

But for new version founding ID is hard...becouse you don't know how look like....for old one is 03 31 70....for new is from 00 00 00...to FF FF FF(first 3 bytes).......all bytes 00 00 00 00 00 00 to
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF....and is too much calculation for and fastest pc today......
Chris calc calculating ID but not for all...becouse have some limit...
ID in chris calc calulating on system
2F 2F FF FF FF 44....
And moust ID whit hash table 28 look like this one...but not all...
You have direct reader by cable but not free....

That is all....
:D

Kheo
02-01-2003, 01:07 PM
Entering in hotline menu could allow me to reset the field 231, it mean that i could test as much unlock code that i want ?

I heard that some unlock code given by unlock software seems to be good, and are accepted, but next the phone crash ? Why ?

You say that some software ( not free ) are able to read the phone id, it mean that we could find the ID somewhere in the phone memory.