PDA

View Full Version : is that any way to erase used GSM cards ?

sadom
26-12-2002, 11:20 PM
:cool:

nonu_don
11-02-2003, 03:50 PM
no, nie, not, never, nor

Matique
05-03-2003, 09:38 PM
If you think about it the cards are writeable how else could you store your phone book on the SIM?

Il keep an eye out for some info on this matter but i am sure you could.

If you find any info let me know cause i am interested at
[email protected]

nonu_don
06-03-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Matique
If you think about it the cards are writeable how else could you store your phone book on the SIM?

Il keep an eye out for some info on this matter but i am sure you could.

If you find any info let me know cause i am interested at
[email protected]

AGAIN as i told u no, nup, nie nor, not

remember, the thing u r talking is the eeprom, which stores the phone numbers, sms, etc.... But the part where the actual data, ie IMSI, Ki is stored is not reprogramable.

(i think u must be knowing that sim cards are having 2 parts,, EEPROM, PIC)

Naman

SirGraham
06-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Hi nonu_don,

This is not correct. The IMSI is in a File 7F20:6F07 and if you have a administrative PIN (PIN >2) you can write the file.

You can see this with the XSim.

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

tudor
07-03-2003, 04:41 AM
well, that's nice but can you brake that?
for example i think that a pin 1(and 2) can be broken because for example if you try to change it while the phone works(it's deactivated on start-up) you can try as many times as you want, idem with pin2. is any way to do this?
I know that for pin 1 and 2 it's useless because you are already using the phone, but well... why not hack smth if you can ? :D

SirGraham
07-03-2003, 07:13 AM
Hi tudor,

Only the PIN1 and PIN2 can be desactivated (I think).
The S.O of the SIM (with GSM 11.11 protocol) only has got flags "desactivated" for this PIN.

The PIN administrative only use for the manufactured. I think this works like PIN normals, but with more restrictions.
I donīt know if they have PUKs, ect...

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

Matique
11-03-2003, 10:07 PM
If you was to copy the entire SIM into a IMG file on the desktop then you could play around all you want without corrupting the chip. But how would you copy the SIM thats the problem?

SirGraham
12-03-2003, 06:57 AM
Hi Matique,

Yes. Thatīs it. Anyboy knows how make a IMG of entire SIM....

Beacuse the manufactured are diferent, and the SIM are diferent: (diferent micro, memory and S.O.)

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.