PDA

View Full Version : warm welcome

-sam-sung-
27-12-2002, 12:06 AM
hi everyone im new here and i was wondering if any one can help me out on some Q's , first off i would like to say this forum is pretty cool.... oooookkkkkkkkkkkk here goes..

im thinking of getting a t100 on contract with t-mobile but i want to know if i can unlock it to different networks such as orange so i can use my pay as u go sim init so it doesnt show up on t-mobile monthly bill...is this possible?

what device is best to unlock a t100... i quite like the look of the all samsung service unlocking clip but i dont know if its any good?
also with this device can u change the emei number, or does it only repair the orginal emei number back to factory settings?

emei changing- suppose my t100 got blocked by t-mobile could i use it on different networks or would they block it too, i would really like to connect to orange thow but would they block it. is it possible to change the emei number to a crappy old mobile phone which is a nokia and on orange but it asnt been blocked and no longer works or can they tell that too or would i need to have a samsung model emie code? im kinda new to this stuff so i would appreciate any feedback on this....also if u have any useful links that could help me out on this...feel free to post them thx
1 more quick Q. if i did manged to change my emei no could they Authorities pin point my location

i do live in the uk and yes i know its illegal to change emei numbers but thats my choice wether i go threw with it or not
:)