PDA

View Full Version : to iccang: 3310 simlock 4 Locked -no network

2tz
07-02-2002, 07:28 AM
hi there,

ive posted this coz i was given a 3310v445 with Contact Service display.
ive fixed the CS error but the phone returned no network.
using Nokiatool, ive found out that the field MSIN has FFFFF... in it.
i thought this has made it result to no network.
i partial flashed it opening locks 1 & 4, BUT STILL THERES NO NETWORK.

Can u help me please? =} thanks a lot.

2tz

Iccang
07-02-2002, 09:54 AM
Hi..

How you fix it?
I wanna ask you the first, is the contact service appear after insert sim card if you turn on your phone or not? if yes, You can fix it by full flash (excluding eeprom zone). If you flash it with the same mcu+ppm it's mean you're right. but if eeprom zone was replace by your flashed, say good bye to your phone...

If your phone is closed for 4 locks, you must downgrade your phone to version 4.35 and unlocked by rolis flasher 4.71 or higher. But you must recalc the FAID after it... btw, that way just if your eeprom isn't damage...

BR,
Iccang
======

Al
07-02-2002, 11:04 AM
how that is to say

2tz
10-02-2002, 08:19 AM
i turned on phone, it displayed CS (with or without sim card) then i used Nokiat tool to look at the version, simlocks, etc. and there it was, simlock1 locked to a provider and GID 1/2=0000 then MSIN=FFFFFFFF...

i dwnloaded the full flash using Rolis514 and dejan ((so i got 2 files) then i used NFREE & Rolis477(to check the flashfile=it said failure on MCU..) to corrected sums (i did all on NFREE mcu, eeprom, pmm,ppm), and used MPU Chk in Rolis514. i flashed it(corrected flash) back to the phone, CS was gone but the simlocks are as is.

next i unlocked the phone with rolis, but i got no network

ive got a b-phreacks log here attached, can someone take a look, Pleeeassse...