PDA

View Full Version : To Abe:

||Joe
05-02-2002, 11:00 AM
Hey Abe.. i cant understand that u say if the eeproms is fucked up, theres no help, but someone says that if iŽll make log and get it calculated and put it in again, the phone will work ???

Regards Kimmer

Eugene
06-02-2002, 12:21 PM
hey!! 1st thing to do, copy a backup file from other phone with the same version and language pack,take note for the addresses you'll make becoz it may touch the eeprom address.and then flash the damage phone with the backup file youve made. after that the phone works but no network and every 10-15 seconds it will auto shut off.it means you need to calculate the log files. this is the FAID-flash authority ID calculation. but theres no free software to calculate the log files yet except ABE!

Abe
07-02-2002, 02:40 AM
If you flashed ex. 3310 from 200 to 400 with a backup from another phone you cannot revive it because the EEPROM AREA is not original........
if you upgraded the phone or changed language by flashing it from 200 to 3D0,yes you phone will be ok after log calculating.....
but area from 3D0000 to 400000 is eeprom area so if that is flahed with other flash and you dont have a backup,your phone will be alive but no network even if i calculate log for you......
thats all......

||Joe
07-02-2002, 10:59 AM
Ok.. Thankz.. i tried making a backup of another phone and put it in to the damaged phone... but it still says simcard not acceptet.. and has all the EEEEE in simlock 1-4... u said it could open but have no network... here it just cant open ???

And is is possible.. to put a log file into a 6210 throgh infared ??