PDA

View Full Version : 9210 parts

kadza
02-01-2003, 11:33 AM
I am looking to buy parts for nokia 9210 if anyone can supply these or knows of someone who can help? They must be nokia original though! and resonably priced! ha! :D

cheers,

Kadza

terry
13-01-2003, 04:48 PM
which part u need, i can supply with a small quantity only...ofcoz is original

kesenta
02-09-2003, 05:04 PM
which part u need, i can supply with a small quantity only...ofcoz is original
i'm looking for a brand new original front cover for my 9210i. do u have any? if so, contact me at [email protected] thanx

lonegunman
03-09-2003, 01:53 AM
Look on e-bay for dummy phones, just as good and made by nokia :D

miko
03-09-2003, 08:23 PM
how much your willing to spend for the frontcover of the 9210i?
i can sell you in small quantity also and original,brandnew.

kesenta
04-09-2003, 09:33 AM
service centres here are quoting approx AUD$30 for a brand new front cover but they say they can't sell it to me coz i'm an end user and if i want to buy it i have to pay a service fee of AUD$45 on top of the part i want... bloody ridiculous...

miko
05-09-2003, 02:28 PM
almost the same price, plus shipping and who would install it seems to ba the problem... not practical if you would buy it from me.

smartphoneuser
05-09-2003, 02:57 PM
I am looking to buy parts for nokia 9210 if anyone can supply these or knows of someone who can help? They must be nokia original though! and resonably priced! ha! :D

cheers,

Kadza

If you just need the cover then lonegunman is right: You should get a dummy from ebay (bout 15 Euros)!
There are some sites in Germany (and Austria) that sell parts (i even found a small chip that makes the phone vibrate!) but they are VERY expensive (like 8 Euros for those 4 little rubber things that cover the screws...)
Take a look at this site to see what parts are available

http://www.frankenet.de/frankenet/html/prod_ersatz_nokia_9210.html
(Itīs a german site but not much text and many pics of the parts...)

kesenta
05-09-2003, 04:47 PM
If you just need the cover then lonegunman is right: You should get a dummy from ebay (bout 15 Euros)!
There are some sites in Germany (and Austria) that sell parts (i even found a small chip that makes the phone vibrate!) but they are VERY expensive (like 8 Euros for those 4 little rubber things that cover the screws...)
Take a look at this site to see what parts are available

http://www.frankenet.de/frankenet/html/prod_ersatz_nokia_9210.html
(Itīs a german site but not much text and many pics of the parts...)
thanx, i'll check it out.. probably not the most affordable option since i live in australia... anyone know anyone here that sells nokia 9210i parts??
about the dummy phones.. recently i checked and prices are usually around the euro40-50 mark...