PDA

View Full Version : t191 unlock...



Fonefingz
02-01-2003, 10:17 PM
hello,
i have a t191 unlocker which is abot outdated, i require the new t191 unlocker which does the new versions. any have it, ive tried looking thru the threads but no joy.

thank you in advance.

wings
03-01-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Fonefingz
hello,
i have a t191 unlocker which is abot outdated, i require the new t191 unlocker which does the new versions. any have it, ive tried looking thru the threads but no joy.

thank you in advance.


http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=54730#post54730

Fonefingz
03-01-2003, 01:46 PM
hello wings.

that unlocker u gave me only puts the phone in test mode, its gonna another option which is reset, but what does that reset?

Alinus
03-01-2003, 02:28 PM
u need to put the phone into test mode with that program
after u must use dmtools 3.12 for unlocking

after u install dmtools 3.12
look for me on icq and i will give u cloned eeproms and instructions:D

Fonefingz
03-01-2003, 08:08 PM
have u got a link for dmtools?

thabks you wings and allinus

wings
04-01-2003, 12:23 AM
TRY THIS

superman
05-01-2003, 10:58 PM
dmtools 3.12 and the test program does all the t19x european , south american 1800mhz , 1900 mhz, T190 and t191 version 1.xx to 9.xx in my experience.

CeLl_CrAck
04-02-2003, 02:56 PM
Hey guys I'm fairly new to cell phone unlocking but I learned a whole lot by using this forum, keep it up!!!.
everal questions are floating around my head, like:

1. I have a Cingular V60T which is a Cingular version and It's locked, I can use the #PROGRAM#, SEND to enter the access code which is 000000, but it doesn't allow me to change the fields, like the ID for Us, Cellular( that is what I want to use the phone for) is 4112, the phone has a locked range of I think 0-4090 or something like that. Maybe i'm doing something wrong ?Anyone have any ideas ?

2. Do I need to flash the phone or can we somehow unlock certain fields so i can type the numbers in ? Also the CDMA SYS ID is locked on that phone, please if anyone knows anything about this phone let me know. I have an FTP server at home with a 1.5Mbps link I can let you guys use probably for an exchange of information. You can upload anything on there, NO PORN !.

3. I just got it yesterday, so it's the newest phone. Software mustr be also the newest release.

4. Can motorola reprogram that phone for me ? are there any charges ????