PDA

View Full Version : 9210 frozen internal display

roglio
04-01-2003, 01:48 AM
Hi all, I hope that someone can help me. My beloved 9210 doesn't work! The internal display show only some vertical lines.

If you have ideas of what is happened please reply to this task.

I'm trying to get also specifications of internal circuits but found nothing...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Roglio.

ryan_chong
04-01-2003, 10:48 AM
Hi there...

Guess tat was some problems with the internal flexi cable.Sometimes it may loose...if possible,try to open ur 9210 the check it out the cable.Located between the fliper.Try to do some cleaning and tighten it back.I've repaired fews 9110 with the same problems by changing the flexi cable but i'm not sure bout the 9210.Just some suggestions.:)Have ur luck.

Thanks.

roglio
05-01-2003, 08:47 PM
Hi Ryan, thank you for your suggestion!

I tryied to clean this cable but the problem persist...

If as you say, this cable is broken the only way to check it is getting another one and try if this working one solve the problem...

Anybody knows if exists some tools to check communicator's functionality?

Thankx in advance.

Cheers,
L.

terry
13-01-2003, 04:42 PM
1. check the qwerty flex module
2. check the color ui module
3. check the pda display.

NunoTiago
22-01-2003, 05:41 PM
I read the problem of our friend and i decide to post because i have the same problem.My 9210 color lcd donīt shows nothing when i open it,i think the problem itīs the use (open , close ,open,close,open,close).Sometimes he shows some lines and i think like you said that the problem is the internal connections of the display.Can someone tell me how can i fix it or someone have a tutorial. ThankXxX

Keep the good work!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

terry
22-01-2003, 06:02 PM
1. check the qwerty flex module
2. check the color ui module
3. check the pda display.

above steps also will help NunoTiago

NunoTiago
23-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Thankx Men , I ill try that!!!!!