PDA

View Full Version : I need someone who can write the hex and make a clip

Noob
04-01-2003, 03:18 AM
im tired of all those sp removal clips, and my project is to totally reverse lets say ericsson phones and make a single clip for as many versions that's possible with as much options as possible. like the one for samsung i think it was. imei change should be standard (if you live in england i'll compile one just for you so you break no laws;)
what i need beside phones is ideas, and someone with skills as a electrican who can when my reversing is done make the clip..
or simply make a nice program for WinALL. ;)

sounds intressting? then pm me now and we can start the discussion.

sounds like this is vialating rules? pm me and remove this message. Sorry

also pm me if you have dongle problem (only if you have bought the soft + dongle, else every looser will flood me with crack requests for software, go find royalgsm or any other 0day group for that. pm me i know how you can find them ;)

does anyone have some assembler sources for masm that talks to phone? any other code will also do but i only code in masm so thats what i prefer.

software authors, resellers, whatever: i need of someone who knows how to implant the protection for your new app? tired of your staff makes a 56sec job right before release to add dongle protection? i can do this for you, but this is employment so money wouldnt hurt, tip: use the right dongle for the job.

Respect to the programmers of the great unlocking tools/clips/boxes/etc - you do a great job and i admire you! pm me for chat if you want, great ideas has sprung out of a single chat. i need help with lots since this is new ground for me, so dont be shy to help me with tips and trix ;) or ask for coding help or whatever, we are (i hope) into this more for the joy and fun of it then for the cash (maybe im wrong since some soft cost thousands of dollars and aimed at companys (donno if they sell lots of them, you work/own such corp please tell me i really want to know.

please give feedback but if you only want to flame then please dont, be like the legendary TRSI be Innovative

but remeber i do this for fun, and to learn something new that i share with my fellow man.

gsm software crackers feel free to contact me if we have anything in common more then being able to crack stuff.

<hope i didnt step over some rules here was speaking from my heart>

Thanks to the admins that makes this forum possible, also thanks to the comanies and programmers that make the software, those who make the cables and YOU! for being here

Happy new year and lets hope 2003 will be intressting for me and you ;)

hope there was some thread in all this since its really late ;)

Fonefingz
22-01-2003, 01:24 AM
you dnt ask for much do you :D