PDA

View Full Version : Reinstal 9210

icalx
04-01-2003, 09:02 AM
ive just upload a few thing to my 9210 (games.. movie) and now my comunicator dont work properly...
i want to re-instal it.
can anyone tell me how to re-instal it ?
what do i need to reinstal my communicator
(software , cable , etc)
is the communicator same with other dtc 3 .. i can use flash file or something to repair my commicator?
or i have to use other file.. and other software and hardware ?

Thank you

ryan_chong
04-01-2003, 10:41 AM
Hai mate....

Firstly,i guess ur communicator doesn"t work properly bcoz u might hv install it in the wrong drive.It's fully recommended to free ur "C" drive at least 2mb.

To reinstall,u gotta format ur device and MMC card(recommended) 1st.
To format ur device does't need any cable.Reboot ur device and when u see the startup picture(the hands),press Shift+Ctrl+F
and ur communicator will ask"Format device?"and press ok to format.
To format MMC,go to file manager,select for "D' and then press menu and u'll got the menu to format ur MMC card.
U'll need to reinstall the All_Nokia_9210_data after formatted it.If ur phone sw version is 4.13 the u need to install the All_Nokia_9210_data_v413.It's diffrent.
Bout the flashing stuff,i hv no idea but it's trully diffrent from wat we flsh with DCT3 phone.I wanted to learn this also..:p

Anyway,hope this info all can help u.:)Good luck!

ryan_chong
04-01-2003, 10:42 AM
Oops...forgot to tell u tat to reinstall u'll need the Mbus cable and pc suite installed in ur pc.

icalx
04-01-2003, 11:48 AM
Thanx for the reply ...

so i have to prepare
-MBUS data cable
(((i dont know my cable fbus or mbus ..how to check it ?)))

-All_Nokia_9210 or All_Nokia_9210_data_v413
(((SInce i buy my communicator 2nd hand i dont have cd /software
manual book.. i also dont have All_Nokia_9210_data or All_Nokia_9210_data_v413 .. where i can get it ?)))

-Pc suite
(((where i can get pc suite.. what version of Pc suite that i have to install ?)))

then i have to format c drive .. and d drive .. and then with pc suite i connect to my computer with All_Nokia_9210 or All_Nokia_9210_data_v413 in my harddisk i can reinstal my communicor .. am i right ?

Please correct me if i were wrong ..
And ..ohhh... about the C drive.. you are right.. its only 0.2 M free space left.the same problem occur with 4 people that i know their drive c only left less then 0.5 M

Please reply me again
Thank you

ryan_chong
04-01-2003, 01:30 PM
Hai again....

Actually,the Mbus cable is came with the box if u bought it brand new.And maybe u can ask for the sellers if u want to buy he Mbus cable.I think this is available in original.Maybe u can try to find at Nokia center.

Bout the software and the pc suite,u can get it here

http://www.nokia.com/cda1/0,1080,1896,00.html

Install the pc suite,then connect ur 9210 via the Mbus cable and run the programs.Install it from there.

Thanks again...:)

icalx
04-01-2003, 10:51 PM
Hey.. its work...
thanks man :)

Does anyone know software that can upload ring tones to 9210i ?

ryan_chong
05-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Tats good:)
To upload ringtones u dun need any programs,just copy and paste by the pc suite.

Thanks...:)