PDA

View Full Version : Can any1 tell me ????

g7rpo
07-01-2003, 10:48 PM
I know it is a dumbass question, but how do I save a photo and make it my wallpaper ?

TIA

Mercedes
08-01-2003, 08:13 AM
:)
This is a bit hard again...since my phone talks only Finnish...IŽll try to translate.
First go to TOOLS,then select the first icon that is SETTINGS,then choose the first option PHONE, select it, now comes three options. take the one in the middle...saying something like STANDBY...select it, then you will be asked that do you want to use backround picture, by choosing yes you will be taken to your own pictures and from there you can choose the pic you want...
:) :) :)

g7rpo
08-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Awesome thanks for the help there Mercedes :)

tyler
09-01-2003, 04:13 PM
can any 1 tell me -part 2-
why in a new thread if i select to attach file and i select a jpg file (a small photo made with my 7650) i can't put it on line??
there are some thing to do before?

Mercedes
09-01-2003, 04:41 PM
:)
Yessss...
Attaching a pic was a pain in the ass for me in the beginning...
When you start a thread or post a reply and you want to add a picture you have to attach it from the little window below the text screen...choose the pic file from there, when done, you will see the "address" of the pic in the little window,
Now here comes what I do, maybe there is an easier way?
Copy the pictureŽs address.
then, above the text screen there is a selection "vB Code".
There you can see a little box saying "IMG", by clicking it you open a larger window, copy the address there. Then ok.
I think this is the hard way, maybe some proŽs here can give more advice....!
:) :) :)

tyler
09-01-2003, 04:58 PM
ok.. thanks but if i attach a file i can not see the path.. but i think i have to select enhanced mode on vb code... i've tried and it works!
now i try to post an image on my pictures thread...

tyler
09-01-2003, 05:04 PM
ok.. if i made a preview of the post i cant't see anything... i have to send the reply

tyler
10-01-2003, 10:18 AM
Of course many thanks to Mercedes for the help!
Now i can post my photos!! :D