PDA

View Full Version : SimEmu5.0 with nk7650

guilherme
08-01-2003, 01:42 AM
Hi ppl!
I'm using a nokia 7650 with a greencard and SimEmu 5.0 with 3 numbers 2 TMN and 1 VODAFONE, my problem is that my phone is no unlocked. In SimEmu5.0 we can change the number in the SimEmu menu and the phone'll not resent and the locked phones will run other networks, but my nk7650 don't like simemu(lol), well it works great bue can open my VODAFONE card because the phone is blocked to TMN.
I tried in a nk 3310 it change network very good by changing the numer on SimEmu, and the 3310 is blocked:)
Well any sugestion I apreciate.
[]

jjs
18-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Hello! I wonder if you can tell me how you did the cloning of the cards.... and how do you change between the numbers, do you have to restart the phone? I'm portuguese also, and I wold like to try doing that also with my 7650 :-)) I unlocked my 7650 im www.zonegsm.com. They had a free trial days with the logger and it worked for me!. My pc has a card reader, but not serial, is internal, so it has not com number assigned. The soft I tried to use, simdoctor, does not recognize the redaer??
Can you please give me some hints on this?? Really apreceated.

Jorge

guilherme
19-03-2003, 02:02 AM
well my 7650 is unlocked now and with 4.39 version soft it can change without turn off, just press the number I want to use in SimEmu5.0, and when the program asks to reboot u cancell. go to standby of phone an try to make a call or view ur cash, sonn it'll be changed to the new one, only with a bug, the phone don't change the description.

I use a multipro programer with phoenix compatible and jdm, u'll need this 2 programmers or this one makes the work of both, u'll need a green card(pic with 128k) and SimEmu5.0
(www.simemu.com). And u'll need simscan1.33 to take ki of original cards.