PDA

View Full Version : Dejan Box /PIC+software/

Ivo
27-01-2002, 12:36 PM
Hi, I am from BG.
I need to know how to upgrade my Nokia 3330 v.3.10 with a new SW.
I try to do this with Nfree /not work/, the problem is IMEI wich i kan't replace with original. / I think/
So, enibody can help me?
Thank's
P.S. This is a Dejan Box but NOT HEX file, you must convert in HEX file /*.bin/

Iccang
27-01-2002, 05:21 PM
Hi Ivo..

Actually, I don't know the last version of 3330. But, if you just wanna upgrade your software, you need full flash file (not including Eeprom area) of that new SW. Try looking for at: http://www.gsm-unlock.com/ or http://brad.satelit.cz

Nfree cannot upgrade your phone, you need flashed software, like Dejan flasher or Rolis Flasher. Someone hasbeen posted at forum here, just try looking for it. And you must know about address of flash file that you wanna write down to your phone. Look at my attachment.

Remember for full backup of your phone befoe you do some action to your phone. But, that I know if there is something change in Nokia phone (like MCU/PPM), it's must be recalc FAID. So, are have acces for it? If you don't, forget about upgrade or change language at your nokia, because it can make your phone have no signal and resets every 30 sec.

BR,
Iccang
======

Ivo
27-01-2002, 05:58 PM
Hi, thanks for advice..........................
I alredy made full backup from 200000 to 600000.
The last version is 4.50 but i think that my HW /hardware/ is old and i kan't upgrade wit latest version of SW.
But i flash the phone with v4.16 /MCU+PPM/. Phone work for it's self...... but kan't find network:)
So, i think that i need software for change of IMEI. Else, i must build the Dejan BOX ...... with PIC 16ce625.
The latest version of Dejan MCU+PPM /1.05/ uploader can calculate new IMEI. This option need log file /i thing/.
If you has eny ideas.......... go write to me.
Best regards.
P.S thank's for a ADD table

Ivo
27-01-2002, 06:08 PM
OOOOOOoops, can i recalc FAID and if YES........ how i kan do this????????
And if I recalculate FAID....... how to proceed.....??????
I am sorry for this stupid qwestions but I got the phone 3 weeks ago, and in my country information about GSM handy is not enough /yet/.

Iccang
27-01-2002, 06:11 PM
Yes, You rite. I was upgrade my old 3310 (4.06) to 5.03. It's working, found signal and no resets every 30 secs. But..., it's always dead by it self at every 3 hour or more and doesn't wake up by it self anymore. So, I think is the same if your old 3330 case. Just try upgrade to a midle range of version, like 4.16.

You don't need to have a Dejan Box, because if only change or upgrade MCU/PPM doesn't need to change Imei. You just need to calc your FAID again. Trust me, because my own 3310 hasbeen succesfully upgrade to 4.35 and I still use it until now....

You must read some info at : http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk for that.

BR,
Iccang
======

Iccang
27-01-2002, 06:26 PM
Ivo..

Dejan 1.05 can change imei by log file. You must send it to the author of this software, Mr. very clever: Dejan Kaljevic. And, the cost of it is 50USD for one log imei file.

Actually, I can recalc FAID, but you must be patient because I just a member of them so, I cannot calc by my self. If you use log just for wour own phone, I can help you, but not for commercial.... I hope you know what I mean...

Use the logger by B-Phreaks. Make your log and send it to me. Maybe tomorrow, I can give back your log out calc file.

This is Logger 1.7 that in my attachment.

BR,
Iccang
======

HOUSIN ELASKARY
27-01-2002, 09:06 PM
how do u do it help us man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivo
27-01-2002, 11:09 PM
Thank's for help Iccang....
This is for my phone only......... my job is very different:), BUT this is very intresting for me. This is something like HOBBY.
I'll send log file after day or two, cose I must reflash the phone.
Actualy I try to flash phone wit v.4.16 and after that with v 4.50. /I am curios for the latest version-4.50/.
Best regards.
Ivo.

Iccang
28-01-2002, 05:20 AM
Ok, I'll wait ....

BR,
Iccang
=====

Ivo
28-01-2002, 06:55 PM
Hi, Iccang.....
the attachment contents 4 files. They are 2 - for v4.16 and v4.50 + backup files with "b" in name /end of name/.
If needed remove the "v.4.16" or "4.50" from the name.
I will send log.zip to your e-mail too.
Best regards.
Ivo

Iccang
29-01-2002, 02:49 AM
Hi Ivo...
Sorry for just one can I upload to my server. And this yours...
4.16b

BR,
Iccang
======

Ivo
29-01-2002, 10:15 AM
OK, I will try with this one..........
Thank's.....
BR
Ivo

Iccang
29-01-2002, 10:36 AM