PDA

View Full Version : C 35 upgrade to S 35

Iccang
26-01-2002, 08:59 PM
Hi guys...

I was found the way how to make our c35 become S35. Interest? Let me write down before (because, actually my man found it, and I wanna ask him tomorrow). I make 10 C35's --> S35's this day and working properly....

Oops.. So deeply night, I must go sleep....

BR,

Iccang
======

Leandros
27-01-2002, 04:50 PM
what, really?
in that I'm highly interested, although I doubt that this really works.
could you give me some information regarding this and firmware upgrades in general on Siemens mobiles (I remember that I've upgraded the firmware of my good old S25 - it was pretty easy)?
feel free to mail me at [email protected]

thanks in advance,

Leandros

Iccang
27-01-2002, 05:38 PM
Hi ...

I can explain you just a litle rite now because my staff (founder of that) is not yet tell me how can he do that.

Just we know, C35 and S35 is same Board at their PCB. they are different at (if I'm not wrong) 2 regulator at up of PCB (actually more regulator, but I just remember to this regulator). In C35 PCB is no that regulator. Please check what thing is No at C35 and There is at S35. "The thing" must you added at C35. You must change lamp position at C35, because S35 have A big LCD. Oh yeah, You must change too your LCD. Use S35 LCD. Change too your chasing and added the button of voice recording at your C35. And the last, flash your C35 with S35 Flash file.

That is about the litle thing about how to make it. In the next, I give you data of "The thing" that must be you added to your C35 for can working properly....

I'm very sure about this because the finally "C35 remark" I bring to my home for I tested and until rite now, it's still working properly... Sure.!!!

BR,
Iccang
======

Iccang
27-01-2002, 06:47 PM
Oops.. I'm not sure about regulator or resistor. Wait until tomorrow, OK?

BR,
Iccang
======

eriko
08-06-2002, 10:14 PM
Hi Iccang....

U great man.... PF dech buat lo.....

Can u give me something special about that????

I need u r detail explanation for that ok.....

Thanks a lot....

O iya.. can u give me crack file about siemens dongle for lpt????
atau passwordnya dech... please give it to my email..

[email protected]

thanks sebelumnya
regards

eriko (yogya)

ebankim3
17-06-2002, 06:15 PM
Wow..... that's very good inovation, congratulation for you Iccang.
You're the best.

OK, Cang gua mau coba, eksperimen dulu yach...

Bye ... Bye...

Iccang
18-06-2002, 01:45 AM
@eriko & @ebankim:

Wah, kalo mau ngejelasin ttg caranya ngerubah, panjang banget men.. tapi intinya kalian harus ganti LCD dan resistornya klo gak salah, hehehe..

ttg dongle siemens, ini aku kasih file wkpe nya tapi gak tau jalan atau gak. Pake software wkpe, tau kan?

Regards,
Iccang
=======

Iccang
18-06-2002, 01:48 AM
Ups, I forgot to posting the software..

This is a software..

Regards,
Iccang
=======

ProKtor
25-06-2002, 10:53 AM
what is the differents between DerectIMEIWriter (with u .kpe file) and MAPMaker?
And do u have .kpe file for MAPMaker v4 ?

Iccang
26-06-2002, 02:34 AM
@proktor: I was bought dongle for siemens. That kpe file is emulator of my dongle. I just wanna share to you all. That's it...

Regards,