PDA

View Full Version : To: TMAN

Iccang
25-01-2002, 06:31 PM
Hi..
Sorry for late reply your mail. I don't know there is your mail at my inbox server or not, because my mail server is currently down.. /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif((
So, this day I can't do any thing with my receipt mail...

BR, Iccang
==========

||Joe
25-01-2002, 07:31 PM
/n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I already had problems to send mail to you. But yes. You have mail from me. hmmm..I'll check. We'll it's there in your box, cause mail didn't come back. If you don't have nothing there send me a email.

I'm most of the weekend near my computer. I got some intersting info from HUMPPATIVOLI team concerning TDF-4 and IMEI chance with alternative equipments. The truth is that TDF-4 has a bug in their software used in their box. There is a backdoor to check and follow some of the algorithm routines between Mobile and TDF-4 box. The problem is already solved and all Nokia Service Equipment Packages since 9/2001 has 100% ?? protection.

Seems to be that their 3 Years work wasn't waisted for nothing. I've been asking why they don't inform it on the web ? , "THEY CANNOT, THEY WORK FOR NOKIA ", so simple it is. But one of the team member said after the software is 100% ready and their 3, yes, 3 different interfaces is modified they are gonna to think it all over again. So tomorrow is gonna to be very very exciting day for me. They are gonna to send some drawings of their chack (hacking the algorithm),
I don't know what but TOMORROW TOMORROW I know..............

The only problem with their (future) site is that Nokia Mobile Phones are definately trying to close it with all that mighty power and money they have. That's for sure.. They've been praising it as a unbreakable system but NOW...hmmm let's see what's gonna to happen.

TMan...

Hopefully you can get your emails out soon....

||Joe
25-01-2002, 09:15 PM
yeah...i hope so...

hey iccang, did you get my last emails?

greets,
-tek-

Iccang
26-01-2002, 05:20 AM
@Tman: Until rite now, my f****d mail server still down.. I was hopeless to read my inbox... /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif(. But, I was reply your 'greeting' topik before the server down.
your news is very 'HOT' news for 'Nokia Mania', I hope so too...
I'll reply soon as possible all of your mail if my mail server back OK again..

@Tek: If you mean your last mail about your ask for re calc your sample, I was reply, but if you reply again that mail, I wasn't. I just hope my mail server soon as possible recovered again..