PDA

View Full Version : To iccang

DRX
25-01-2002, 04:34 PM
Helo again !
Bad news your log dodn't work.
I wnt to tell you strange comportament of this phone .
I'd remember the old vers was 4.23.
If the phone is unusable I dediced to mahe some experiments on it.
First I flashed with 4.45 PPM C and after try to unlock with partial at addr 280000 but didn't work at all phone becomes dead. If reflashed partial at 270000 phone boot but I don't know if works becaude I haven't FAID calculed at this time.
What's this a older tail from 4.23 ??? /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif))) At 4.45 partial flash is at 280000 or I'm wrong.
After this you send me the log but didn't work . Now another surprise in read log MSID appear to be changed ...why ?
Tell me it's good to back again at 4.23 vers or stay at 4.45 . Now another problem if your log worked and the phone have SP1 lock how can unlock by partial flash at 270000 or 280000 ???? Or I can win at "the best 3310 of this world " /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif))))))

You can try to help me with this "new log"
BR

DRX

Iccang
25-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Hi..
The log still work, mate.. the job of log out file is recalc your FAID, so it will done if you updating your phone with my log out file. The problem is, your phone was locked 4 locks. If your Eeprom not damage, downgrade your MCU+PPM to 4.35.
Use Rolis Flasher for unlock their 4 locks, it is always successfull because I was do that many times if I get "Simcard Not Accepted" and the eeprom not damage.
If you done, make your log and I can help you... /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

BR,

Iccang
=======

Iccang
25-01-2002, 05:51 PM
Hi..
The log still work, mate.. the job of log out file is recalc your FAID, so it will done if you updating your phone with my log out file. The problem is, your phone was locked 4 locks. If your Eeprom not damage, downgrade your MCU+PPM to 4.35.
Use Rolis Flasher for unlock their 4 locks, it is always successfull because I was do that many times if I get "Simcard Not Accepted" and the eeprom not damage.
If you done, make your log and I can help you... /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

BR,

Iccang
=======

Iccang
25-01-2002, 05:52 PM
Hi..

BR,

Iccang
=======