View Full Version : REQ: Motorola WIBU-key dongle emulator/crack
SurfKahuna
11-01-2003, 09:19 AM
Could anyone please send me the wibu-key crack that will allow execution of the Motorola CDMA Flash Programmer 3.81d and/or Mapper6? Thanks!
(I can send either the flash programmer or mapper6.exe in return, please email me @
[email protected])
spcscdma
11-01-2003, 12:11 PM
farrun
12-01-2003, 04:59 PM
wildbomb
14-01-2003, 11:09 PM
Could you send me both, the soft and the crack please?
Thank you very much!
spcscdma
15-01-2003, 05:16 PM
do you have motorla mappe.exe software or "0000" flex files or
version files,if you have ,i can exchange
if you have new soft and no dongle or want it dongle free pm me and we work something out ;)
nothing is impossible
less is possible
and even lesser is fun to reverse
SurfKahuna
19-01-2003, 04:50 AM
OK, I have researched the subject, and I now understand the situation to a much greater extent. The only file needed to get the Motorola CDMA Flasher 3.81D to work is a cracked version of the WKWIN32.DLL DLL file. When placed in the \WINDOWS\SYSTEM folder, this file basically emulates the existence of the correct WIBU-key which enables the software to launch. This certain .DLL file also enables viewing the "Software" worksheet within the program.
There is also a cracked version of the CDMA Flasher 3.81D program floating around the internet which does not require a WIBU0key. It is a tad hard to find, but try searching some Yahoo! eGroups. (I dunno, maybe search some of the unlocking groups for 381.zip ;) )
Of course, in order to use the software, one still needs to acquire the Mini-CHAB interface. Your CDMA Mot. plugs into the mini-chab, a power supply plugs into the middle of the CHAB unit, and a third connection links the CHAB to your RS-232 port. There exists a software execution file which conditions your RS-232 port and basically emulates having a CHAB interface. The .exe is commonly called "CDMA-CHAB.exe" and has been released by an unnamed (to be descrete) Portuguese group (please correct me if I'm wrong).
Now, having a working flashing app does little good without flash files. Personally, I was on the lookout for the Mapper program which generates .EMG files ;). I have since found Mapper6.exe, but I now know that this software requires a device called an "ESN-box". The schematic that I have found serves as a CDMA-CHAB device and has a mini SPST switch which changes the device to an ESN-box. Problem is, the schematic includes a PIC 16FAxx (Atmel) chip which I do NOT have the hex for. If anyone can send me the .hex file needed for the ESN-box, I will gladly build them a device in return (seriously, I'll even ship it free :) ).
A working ESN-box will allow execution of Mapper6.exe, which prompts the user for 1) model 2) version 3) old ESN 4) new ESN. A .EMG file is then generated which can be flashed to the phone using the Mot CDMA Flash 3.81 or 3.9 program. So in other words, without some advanced electronics knowledge in addition to the (quite rare) .hex needed for the ESN-Box's PIC chip, Motorola CDMA E*S*N changing is pretty much out of the question.
(I appreciate any corrections... I only write what I have fully verified, but any error-correction is welcomed.) Have a nice day.
lietus
02-04-2003, 04:29 AM
SurfKahuna, please check your personal msgs.
Thanks,
Lietus
csiamba
14-04-2003, 04:03 AM
Hi!
I am the software´s programmer (CDMACHAB),
I can send a copy for you, I´m looking for ESN Changer to P2k, can you help me?
Write soon.
CSI
[email protected]
Spanish Version:
Hola,
Yo soy el autor del crack para el minchab cdma, puedo darle una copia del mismo a quien me ayude a cambiar esn en Motorola p2k (v60, v120)
Gracias.
CSI
pyssdogg
14-04-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by csiamba
Hi!
I am the software´s programmer (CDMACHAB),
I can send a copy for you, I´m looking for ESN Changer to P2k, can you help me?
Write soon.
CSI
[email protected]
Spanish Version:
Hola,
Yo soy el autor del crack para el minchab cdma, puedo darle una copia del mismo a quien me ayude a cambiar esn en Motorola p2k (v60, v120)
Gracias.
CSI
i been using cdmachab, but it doesn't seem to work with flash programmer 3.81 or 3.9
3.81 give me a "connect radio" message
3.9 won't even load up, it says "please attach correct security key...yada yada..."
what can i do??????????
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.