PDA

View Full Version : COBBA, FAID & IMEI change for Nokia hacked ?

||Joe
23-01-2002, 07:00 PM
Finnish GSM research team HUMPPATIVOLI claims they have breaked succesfully COBBA,FAID coding without TDF-4 Security box. How it's done and with what equipments, programmers I don't have more details. I was promised to inform more ....

Shortly in the email I got;

They've modified 15 Nokia Phones 6 different models. IMEI change was succesfully without separate log calculation. Software and hardware calculated it by itself. All coding was done with separate programmer designed for the project. Software (beta) worked well and all algorithms were written perfectly. All Mobiles tested worked well without any errors. Our 3 Years development has reached the point we wanted.... HUMPPATIVOLI team

So, this is what I got. I do believe those guys because they are programmers by Nokia in Tampere city and developers in Oulu city factory in Finland. So if that really is FINALLY hacked it's a good news. But how soon it reaches us is unknown...

I don't have nothing to do with the tests or with the programming. I just was informed by old good fellas.

Tman

Gianni
23-01-2002, 09:52 PM
Hi Tman,
When you know somenthing else, please tell us.
Thanks.
B.R.